Yipeee-got good rates with the codes!

grover

DIS Veteran
Well folks after changing my mind about my orginal ressie and making new ones this morning with the codes-I changed my mind again!

We decided to stay where we really wanted to!!

We now have 8 nights at all star sports @ 55.00 plus tax per night and 3 nights at AKL@ 119.00 plus tax!!!

YAHOOOOOO-I finally get to stay at AKL! I can't wait, I love earthy things-this is going to perfect!

Smiles
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Wow grover those ARE great rates and AKL!

You've got this trip really coming together! Congratulations!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Those rates are so great I'm trying to figure out how to squeeze a November trip in myself. Dh and I would love to go to the Food festival plus there is the big scrapbook convention the first weekend of November. Unfortunately (or fortunately) MIL is getting married in January and taking us on a cruise out of Flordia so I think we will just have to wait till then.

Have a great trip and let us all know about the AKL.

Allison

Congratulations Grover on the big savings! All that waiting & watching has paid off. You will really have a Magical trip now!

Congratulations Grover...glad you'll get to stay where you really want. The new rates are great!

Great news Grover - glad the codes paid off. I can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back, especially about AKL.

Wow! That's great Grover :Pinkbounc :bounce: I wish I could go, but I won't have any vacation time left. Oh well, next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter