Yipeee !

tyke

Imagineer
Flights + villas booked for our wedding in Orlando next May !

Now only 1 million + 1 other wedding'y type things to arrange (including the wedding !!!)

Tyke

Very exciting:D

Where abouts are you getting married?

Ditto to Kazzies question . . . and any other information on "The Big Day" you can let us have:)

Thanks for your support (I'm getting nervous already) !!!!

We are having the wedding at the Wyndham Resort.

The ceremony will take place on the picturesque grand lawn - against the backdrop of fountains - palm trees + lagoons (hope the weather holds out !) with a reception dinner to follow in the hotels private dining suite.

We are travelling out with close family and will be staying in villas for the holiday - spending the wedding night at the resort.

Loads more to arrange !

Tyke

Hi Tyke,

I can't think of a better place to tie the knot, I hope you have lots of fun planning your wedding/honeymoon.

Enjoy the build up,
Ber.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi Tyke,

Congratulations.:)

When we stayed at the Wyndham last year we saw a wedding on the grand lawn and it looked fantastic, I am sure it will be amazing and the hotel with it's grounds is just perfect.

Happy planning :Pinkbounc

Helen

Oh Tyke this all sounds soooo exciting I don't know how you can contain yourself :bounce: :) :bounce: :) :bounce:

The Wyndham looks like such a wonderful resort and it sounds very romantic to have your service on the grand lawn - fantastic news:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter