Yippee - am going back to Disney next March

Fiona35

DIS Veteran
Am really pleased as I am going for a birthday treat:)

Mum, myself and 3 of my Aunties are all going to be staying at the Sequoia for 3 nights in 2 rooms so it will be a hoot!! My birthday is actually in Feb but this was the only time we could get everyone together!! So I will be celebrating my birthday twice next year, once on the official day and again in Disney a month later!!

Just need to decide where to have my brithday cake as we've ordered one through Disney!!

Hmm Cafe Mickey or Inventions

Does anywhere else do Birthday Cakes?

You can order a birthday cake at any table service restaurant and most buffet ones as well - Ive seen people get them at Lucky Nugget, Walts, Auberge as well as Cafe Mickey and Inventions.

That's wonderful news Fiona :banana: :banana: :banana: can't think of a better place to celebrate a birthday!! :goodvibes

You can order a birthday cake at any table service restaurant and most buffet ones as well - Ive seen people get them at Lucky Nugget, Walts, Auberge as well as Cafe Mickey and Inventions.

Ooohh didn't know that you could order one in Walts, I wonder what it is like?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter