• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yippee!and a few questions!

Cariadbach

Mouseketeer
Only 26weeks 5 and a bit days until we're in the Magic :D Have spent the afternoon on You Tube showing DD parades etc,she's very excited!

Two questions:
Pushchairs-i plan on taking one for dd(she'll be 3.5 then)incase she gets tired,but are there spaces to store them outside the rides,and how strong is the possibility that it'll get stolen?
2-this one may sound odd!Ds will be 7mths ish when we go and I carry him in a sling,when going on rides,would I have to take him out of it to go on or do you think he'd be ok staying in it(he'd most probably be on my back,I just don't fancy having to unwrap 4m of fabric for every ride!)Told you it was a funny q!!

Sooo excited,starting planning already-going to do a big reveal for dd,she knows we're going,but not when! :D

Hi, we've always hired pushchairs, yes, you can't take them between parks but the distance between parks / DLP hotels is more than do-able for a three year old.

DD2 was 11 months the first time we took her so big enough for pushchair, (which has a step for older children). NOt sure of ride policy but assuming you're not thinking of rock'n'roller coaster, think you'd be ok in a sling on some rides, thinking IASW, Peter Pan, POTC etc.

I dont think you would be allowed on the rides with him in a sling on your back - on most rides you are sat against a seat back and they can get jerky - even small world can jerk if the boat is suddenly bumped at the end when queuing up to finish - there would be a risk that you would jerk back against him

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter