• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yippee -- Charlotte Can Get Her Pin/Lanyard!!!

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Congratulations Charlotte -- I know you've been trying to get an email read for a long time now! Great question too. :thumbsup2

Congratulations on having your email read!!!! It is very exciting, isn't it? :cool1: (And the pin and lanyard are great!!! I got mine at the podmeet and have it proudly displayed on my desk so I can see it when I DIS.)

Thanks, that was the most interesting subject I could come up with!

And a note to Kevin, why wouldn't I be listening????

And a note to Kevin, why wouldn't I be listening????

We record this show in advance and the it gets edited and posted.

When we are talking....ok....let me just speak for myself....when I am talking...it kinda feels like I'm talking directly to the listeners.

It was mid afternoon when we recorded the show and with the time difference, I just meant that I hoped you were listening right then as I knew you would be excited about getting your pin.

Ya know....I do read the rest of the threads on this board. I had an idea that you might want a pin and lanyard.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter