• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yippee. dinners booked!

Verity Chambers

<font color=blue>He's delicious! Rather like <font
Just made my dinner reservations!!! YEAH :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Saturday 22nd 6.30pm at Walt's and Blue lagoon on Sunday at 2pm!!!

So excited!! :earboy2:

V.xxx

Great news Verity! :jumping1:

I'm not jealous, honestly I'm not! :rolleyes1

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :goodvibes

Have a fantastic time - 4 hrs to build up an appetite, you'll have to run up to the top of the Swiss Family Robinson tree house and back down again a couple of times...........actually you'll probably not need to as the food is so good anyway! :love:

And like Rhiannon I'm not jealous :rolleyes: - even though you've picked two of my favourites :cloud9: .

Hope its everything your expecting and more!!

Kaye

Excellent! :banana:

I hope Walts is fantastic, It is on my probably list for Dec' - I just cant decide!

:flower:

Jodie

Great news!!! Well done Verity. I hope you love the Blue Lagoon as much as we did :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter