• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yippeeee!!!

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
I've done it!!!!! We've booked the Explorers for Christmas as well!!! Arriving on December 23rd and leaving on December 28th. We'll go by Eurostar again so that will give us 5 nights and 6 days there!!!:jumping3:

I am soooooooo excited!!!!!! Have never been away for Christmas before so it will be a whole new experience for all of us!:banana::dancer::banana::dancer::banana:

Now, I just need to master this countdown thingy again!!!:rotfl:

OOh! I managed it all by myself! Normally I get into such a pickle with the countdown that I have to drag DH away from his telly to sort it out!

I feel quite proud of myself:cheer2:, not bad for a completely self-taught techno-phobe!!!:laughing:

Christmas at DLRP is great. We have been there the last two years and think we are going this year as well.

Greets Renate

Yes, Christmas is absolutely fantastic.
It was great this year with the Caltle special lightings and night ceremony, so I guess it will be even more better next year! :wizard:

I'm so excited for you :cheer2:
I'd love to go at Christmas time, but would need to convince the rest of the family :teeth:

Reid

I'm still pinching myself,:cloud9: I can't quite believe it!!!

We've gone from having to wait three years to our next WDW fix to two trips to DLP in four months! AND.......DH:love2: is now muttering about "getting my moneys worth out of the annual passes, perhaps we'll go again in the 2006 summer holidays before they run out". YES PLEASE::yes::, I can't think of anything more wonderful (apart from WDW, that is!!!):banana::banana::banana:

Well done. I've often wondered why DLRP do not better market the annual passes. As this is a good example of repeat visitors :wizard:

Reid

Cyrano, we're just back & bought annual passes. sent them an email asking for translation of benefits etc in case we missed out on something. They replied saying all info currently in French as not many other Nationalities bought them, but they've seen an increase in British people buying them so are considering putting it all in English on the website. Have got most of the gen from this site and the dlp-guidebook site. Main things seem to be early access to Fantasyland, free pushchair hire, 10% discounts, discounts on passes for other people, discounts on hotels - am I right?
We've just booked our next trip & mucked up a bit. Swayed by easyjet prices (we're in North East so flying is the only option) we arrive on 28/08. Have now discovered Winnie Pooh show finishes that day, as does fantillusion & fireworks! That'll teach me to do my homework in future!
Try & pursuade your family to visit during xmas season. I wouldn't want to be away for xmas itself but we went mid November in 2003 & it was truly FAB. Spent a lot of the time in tears as it was all so wonderful!!

Your excitement really shines through Elaine!! :banana: I feel really excited on your behalf too!! :cheer2: Must say I'm really looking forward to our first trip to Disneyland California this summer and even more so with it being the 50th anniversary. :cool1:
I'd love to go at Christmas too but only if all the family can come - DH and both kids and their partners which would take some organising!! :earseek:
I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time researching and planning both trips - it's half the fun!!! Enjoy!!!!! :cloud9:

Sounds wonderful - what a lovely way to spend Christmas. One day I'll do it too!! :)

Would love to say it was from my gene pool, but mum did all the work making these ;)

Reid

What a lovely family you have, Reid.:flower1: Brilliant photos!!!

You're making me even MORE excited now!!!:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter