Yippeeeee I am so happy. Got another night at BWV today.

edk35

DIS Veteran
I originally made my ressie a couple of weeks ago. Today we decided to add another night to the front of our trip. SO I checked SW and still wide open for our dates in Aug. so I called MS next.....and WA LA...I could get another night at BWV. We had 3 nights there and then moving to SSR for 5. So it worked out great. We even got a weekday....so that was good. Then I asked if BCV had the same dates open out of curiosity and I could get Aug. 16th through 18 but not the 15th that I wanted to add to the beginning. SO......I pondered a min. and stuck with BWV.....and will try BCV next time. I just wanted to share since some people get discouraged with that 7 month window. I got this at the 5 ish month window. So now we have 9 glorious NIGHTS on our first trip as DVC members.

I gave up 1 night dec 31 at BWV in a pool/garden studio yesterday so someone else got lucky too
maria

SO I checked SW and still wide open for our dates in Aug. so I called MS next.....and WA LA...I could get another night at BWV.

I'm also new as a DVC member. You mentioned that you checked SW before calling MS. What does SW stand for? How do you check for open dates before calling MS? Sorry for these type of questions but I'm still learning how to work with DVC pts. I'll be making my reservations in a couple of months for our trip in 2008. Thanks.

SO I checked SW and still wide open for our dates in Aug. so I called MS next.....and WA LA...I could get another night at BWV.

I'm also new as a DVC member. You mentioned that you checked SW before calling MS. What does SW stand for? How do you check for open dates before calling MS? Sorry for these type of questions but I'm still learning how to work with DVC pts. I'll be making my reservations in a couple of months for our trip in 2008. Thanks.

I think edk35 was referring to Southwest Airlines (SW), a discount air carrier from many locations to Orlando. She checked for flight availability before calling MS to see if she could get a room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter