Yippie! Our Jan '19 BLT 1-BR/SV Wait List came through!

peabody58

I'm just a drummer in a R&R Band!!
One day before we were going to change our end of Jan 2019 5 nt stay at BLT (1 BR LV) to 4 nts at BCV 1BR to save points for the next use year, our Wait List for a 1 BR SV came through. So now we get to stay a full 5 nights/6 days. It will have been over 2 years since we've been to BLT and I am really missing it. Love the 1 BR's, and may even invite some friends along now.

2 for 2 with our Wait Lists so far. Availability never even showed up on the RAT as I was checking twice a day.

Congrats on your reservation!! We used waitlist to piece our Nov 2018 trip together at AKV-J and it worked out well. We got the trip we wanted. Enjoy your vacation!!

Good for you!

I have a SV 2 bedroom waitlist at BLT for December, I hope mine comes through, too! I’m staying there, I do have the LV booked. At 11 months I was apparently just a smidgin too late for SV.

Nice! My VGC waitlist was just fulfilled yesterday, so I know how you are feeling. It's so great to get that match, especially when you least expect it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!