• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yo-Ho Ho Mateys - More Teenage Kicks!

Petal

Earning My Ears
Yo-Ho Ho Mateys - More Teenage Kicks! pirate:

120150Jack_Sparrow_Dis.jpg

Another one of Good Old Jack S.......(this photo has been cropped as it was with my godson....and as I had not asked if he he minded having his photo on the site I thought I'd better just cut him out!)

mmmmmhhhhhhh alrighty eh mateys!?!

Good luck on Jack hunting I look forward to seeing your pics! ;)

ooh.. i like yours JulieH... yum!
(not to self......calm down Samantha..!)
only one week and two days till our trip! :)

:rotfl: couldn't agree more........my fantasy relationships are a lot easier and more agreeable than real life.. :rotfl2:

Jack Sparrow (or of course Johnny D) keeps me having fun! :lmao:

The 'other' Jack looks great too! Nice pic! :thumbsup2

I never thought.....but I imagine they would need a few 'Jacks' to cover all the park hours esp as he is so popular now!

Oh dear.....will need to collect the set.......now is that an valid excuse for another trip! :teeth: pirate:

sounds good to me Petal... ! lets collect the set...!!!

Minnielover.. dont spoil the fun :) .. I will fantasise about who i want thank you very much! lol! :)

;) SammieG thats your task sorted for your holiday..... pirate: ....How many Jack Sparrows can you find?? :teeth: :banana:

What an exciting challenge I wish I could join in the fun! :rotfl: I'll be sending positive vibes your way!

All this talk of Halloween is making me pine........why is next Halloween a year away..???? :sad2: .. :lmao: I think its a must for next year.

Hope you have a fabby time SammieG.....and Happy Hunting.......can't wait to hear how you get on! :teeth:

thanks Petal.. I will have my eyes peeled for all Jack Sparrows.....! :) Sounds like an amazingly fun task...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter