Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirate's trip for me! A Princess Pirate's first trip to Disney

I am so glad that AK was an awesome first day park for you. We are going to WDW in a couple of weeks and I scheduled AK to be our first park of the trip so reading your report was a reaffirmation that I made a good choice in placing it where I did on our trip schedule.

It was awesome to read about the pixie dust surrounding the Festival of the Lion King, especially since your little one loves that movie so much!

I'm in!!
Your family is so adroable!! Love it!
I definitely had a Lion King obsession at that age, and am actually watching Peter Pan currently, haha!!

How amazing that you guys had such luck with AK, the characters are so awesome, and I love it when they take an extra few seconds to make a guest's interaction amazing! Awesome that you got first row seats to FOTLK, hands down my favorite show on property!!

Love the resort pics! We did a Little Mermaid room in Sept but would love to do a Lion King suite stay one day!!

I totally relate to your not having a good memory and needing a TR to remember it all! I know that's what I do too ;) I just started one today since we got back from Disney on Sunday!

And your daughter is just too precious. I love her AK outfit, and she's braver than I am - I went on Dinosaur the first time this past week and I was scared lol!

Came over from April 2013 thread and I am the moderator on this board. I really try not to neglect this board, but I am going to try and stay current with our group.

We were there pretty much the same days. On Saturday, we started at the MK, went to a car show over in Celebration. Ate supper at OHana's and went to the MK for the evening. Packed too. Should of know, they say the locals come out on weekends to DtD and the MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter