Yo Ho Yo Ho a Tipsy Life for Me - A November '17 Dining Adventure - Complete 5/27

kastoney

Disney foodie served with a side of sarcasm
Yo ho, yo ho, a tipsy life for me
We pillage food, we stumble and loot
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho
We food and wine and don't give a hoot

Drink up me 'earties, yo ho

Ye come seekin’ adventure and tipsy pirates, eh? Sure, you come to the proper place. But keep a weather eye open, mates, and hold on tight—with both hands, if you please. There be squalls ahead!

Ahoy me 'earties! And welcome to yet another Tipsy Dining Adventure from your favorite foodie crew.
IMG_4624.jpg

I'm Kari, the Cap'n of our ship, and leader of our tipsy adventures. I love all things disney, food, and spirits, so you'll often find me coveting my treasure.
IMG_4426.jpg
DSCF4387.jpg

Next up is me first mate, Jason. He's a RunDisney kinda pirate, which shivers me timbers, but still has room in his heart for his stout-hearted and cornfed wench.
IMG_E0087.jpg
IMG_4392.jpg
Did I mention he's also the most interesting man in the world?

Last, but more definitely least, is our very own 6 year old lass - Casey.
IMG_0146.jpg
Her grog is generally of the sugar variety, but like the Cap'n she loves her vittles.
IMG_0060.jpg
IMG_4660.jpg

And now for the pillaging details of our tipsy adventures....
When: 3-11 November 2017

Where: Disney's Grand Floridian Resort. Just kidding! Caribbean Beach Resort, in a pirate room, of course. Can everyone say Aaaarrgh! pirate:

Who: Me crew, with appearances by a few Dis mateys, and to build some mystery the greatest surprise Dis meet of all time

What: Lots of food, wine, & feelin' fine

So get ready to batten down the hatches but mark me words, mateys: “Tipsy men tell no tales!”
IMG_4456.jpg

Now off with ya!

Last edited:
Table of Contents
Day 1 - Friday, 3 November
Food and Wine

Whispering Canyon

Day 2 - Saturday, 4 November
SciFi Dine-in Theater

Sanaa

Day 3 - Sunday, 5 November
California Grill

Nomad's Lounge

Day 4 - Monday, 6 November
Liberty Tree Tavern

Food and Wine
Abracadabar

Day 5 - Tuesday, 7 November
Food and Wine

Citricos

Day 6 - Wednesday, 8 November
MK Snacks
Skippers Canteen

Homecoming

Day 7 - Thursday, 9 November
Animal Kingdom Snacks

Boathouse
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Day 8 - Friday, 10 November
Tokyo Dining

Yachtsman Steakhouse

Day 9 - Saturday, 11 November
Yak & Yeti
Nomads Lounge

Wrap-up

Last edited:
Sign me up for this voyage! I’ve been hoping you’d do a new report and this is a much appreciated treat as I sit on the couch sniffling & coughing with a yucky cold. Can’t wait to hear more from one of my favorite crews!

I'm so excited for another one of your reports! I just want to say to I love that blue sleeveless shirt you are wearing in the picture of you drinking a mimosa.

Looking forward to your report . Our last trip started at the end of yours.

Loving it already! Wasn’t this DISer either and we were at the same resort!! Looking forward to set sail on your adventure!

Laughing all the way through the intro....awesome start and I cannot wait to read all about your tipsy adventures! Aaaarrghh!

I am here for this! I stayed at CBR this summer, and I feel like I missed out by not staying in a pirate room. I’ll be there in a few weeks at POFQ, and basically our plan is to eat and drink the whole time.

I am here and following along! Love the them, can't wait to hear how you guys liked Caribbean Beach. I love the dolls in the video. Gwen already has Angel. She didn't even know who she was when she picked it out, she just liked that she was pink..

img_e0087-jpg.285068
Love his running outfit! I might need to find an Orange Bird Shirt!

OMG!!! Gwen would love that face paint! and the lipstick!!! We must get them together at some point.

Where: Disney's Grand Floridian Resort. Just kidding!
Ha, For a second I thought you switched. Ha!

Can't wait to hear about the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!