• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yo, Kevin review of morocco table service restaurant or the sit down one?

catycatcat4

Shhhh I made the username when I was a child >_<
Any chance of you reviewing one of those?

Sorry if i missed that you have all ready.

And I want to say that while they haven't actually reviewed the Tangerine Cafe, they haven't ever had a bad thing to say about it - I've heard them say a couple of times that someone (maybe multiple members of the roundtable) enjoys that CS.

Caty- it is the one where they talk about the chicken and beef donuts :lmao: :lmao:

I went there last year with DD(9 at the time) and we enjoyed it. Very relaxing and nice folks.

And I want to say that while they haven't actually reviewed the Tangerine Cafe, they haven't ever had a bad thing to say about it

Yeah, in fact when Kevin reviewed the Cantina de San Angel he said that there are many other eateries to try that are MUCH better including Morocco, England and France (even though France is pretty much just pastries).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter