Yoga Mat???

ElaineB55

Mouseketeer
We are hitting WDW and Universal for 8 days in June. I am not going to survive without morning stretches. My current yoga mat is furry! :) I would like to take one on the trip that folds easily and can bring on the plane. Any ideas?

I would love to know about this too! I did purchase a stretch strap on amazon that is small and I try to remember to pack it!

For travel, I like the Manduka Eko Superlite. It does not offer any real cushioning, but it is a portable, packable barrier between you and the floor. I have heard good things about the YOGO mat, as well. I have not used that one myself. Both mats are very lightweight (at least for yoga mats). ;)
Lori

For travel, I like the Manduka Eko Superlite. It does not offer any real cushioning, but it is a portable, packable barrier between you and the floor. I have heard good things about the YOGO mat, as well. I have not used that one myself. Both mats are very lightweight (at least for yoga mats). ;)
Lori
Thank you! the Manduka has one available online at a good price with Nordstrom Rack.

Thank you! the Manduka has one available online at a good price with Nordstrom Rack.
Do give the mat a little bit of time to "air out" before you pack it in with all of your other "stuff". The natural rubber does have a bit of an odor at first. I haven't had a problem with it lingering, but it is something to plan for when it is "brand new". :)

Do give the mat a little bit of time to "air out" before you pack it in with all of your other "stuff". The natural rubber does have a bit of an odor at first. I haven't had a problem with it lingering, but it is something to plan for when it is "brand new". :)

Haha - we have been airing out our new luggage since we bought it in March. If it is not raining, it is out on the deck. Yes, made in China. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter