• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YOMD Castaway Cay for a day

Disneybridein2k3

I am and I'm not afraid to admit
Out of all of the dreams, this was the one I wanted the most! I am so jealous of the family who won!!

One (1) Disney's Private Island prize is available: Prize consists of one (1) Disney Cruise Line® 4-night Bahamian Cruise. Prize includes: round-trip, economy class air travel for winner and up to three (3) guests to Orlando, Florida, round-trip ground transfers selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion between Orlando International Airport and the originating port of call in Port Canaveral, Florida, accommodations on board a Disney Cruise Line ship (one stateroom based on quadruple occupancy; category as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), regularly scheduled meals on board the ship, and port charges. The winner and up to (3) guests will experience the regularly scheduled guest itinerary for the first two (2) days of the cruise. On the third day, they will be transported, via tender boat, to Disney's Castaway Cay Island for a special VIP day with private access to all the guest amenities located there for an eight (8) hour period (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) and a gourmet dinner. Special sleeping accommodations will also be arranged for the winner and guests on board a chartered yacht on the evening of their private access day. The following day, the winner and guests will be met by the Disney Cruise Line ship as it arrives as Disney's Castaway Cay as part of the 4-day guest itinerary, and at this point they will continue the remainder of their vacation following the regular itinerary of the ship. This prize also includes US$9,750 to be used toward the payment of taxes. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty that the cash portion of this prize will be sufficient to pay winner's tax liability. Travel must be completed by September 30, 2009. Specific travel dates to be determined by Sponsor. Disney Cruise Line restrictions and conditions apply, which may be found at www.disneycruise.com. ARV of the prize: US$42,250.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/di...eAwayRules08Page&bhcp=1#YOMD2008PrizeOddsText

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter