Yorkshire Fish and Chips England

pickypiratepete

Earning My Ears
We love their fish and chips for a quick lunch in Epcot,but since we are visiting in July this year,I’m wondering if there is anywhere to sit indoors out of the heat? Thanks!

We've not had luck with the first come first serve seating at R&C. But you could try dining at R&C as a walk up or even making an ADR for lunch. During lunch time, it would be relatively quick and the fish & chips there are great - probably the same ones!

You can take it into the Rose and Crown pub if there are any tables available. It’s generally very crowded.
I have done this. I think it was pretty early, around 11am and R&C was set to open at 11:30 or Noon. However the restaurant doors were open, the bar was operational, and there was almost no one else in the place. We got the Yorkshire food, sat down in R&C (where we also ordered drinks from the bar) and had a nice quick lunch. Provided that Yorkshire is still serving food prior to the official opening of R&C and that they still open the bar, I wouldn't see why you couldn't do this. Pretty sure the bartender didn't mind adding a few bucks to his tips before the restaurant was even open ;)

I wuvvvvvvv Yorkshire County's fish and chips and tend to eat them either when they first open or later in the day when the sun no longer beams down directly over the venue. Takes care of the pesky too hot to eat outdoors problem even if it's under the sun umbrellaed area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter