Yosemite in March?

Aubin4

Earning My Ears
Hi y'all! We're planning on visiting Yosemite on March 10/11 and I'm wondering if there's going to be any snow? I know that weather fluctuates, but I'm hoping there will be since I've never seen snow before . What are the must do's of Yosemite? I have two girls 10 and 7 who will be with me!

I would say this year there should be a good chance of snow. I can guarantee that you'll see snow on the cliffs even if you're only on the Valley floor.

Here's a photo from March 2014:

http://mowryjournal.com/2014/04/04/yosemite-in-the-snow/

yosemite-np-44.jpg

Oh my goodness! If it looks like that I will be thrilled!! We're planning on busing in, leaving our car at the Fresno airport.

Probably. My husband and I went last May and it snowed a lot - enough to close down some roads. I really enjoyed the waterfalls in Yosemite Valley, though I'm not sure how much water there is in March; we specifically went in spring to see them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts