Yosemite Inn, Mariposa CA - anyone know this hotel/motel? UPDATED 5/10

Lisa P.

Peaceful, Worshipful, Joyful
We're having a terrible time finding affordable lodging near Yosemite on short notice. Found this hotel/motel online with a room available so I called them and booked it. May cancel w/o penalty up to 48 hrs ahead.

I don't really know much about it. It's not listed on TripAdvisor, no reviews on Frommers or AAA, a Google search only turns up the hotel's own website. Yosemite Inn-YOSEMITE Nat'l Park-Mariposa, CA- Home Looks like a basic, older-type motel w/free wireless and breakfast, which could be perfectly fine for our needs or it could be a nightmare if it's not clean and safe.

Has anyone here ever been to this place? Does it look adequately safe and clean for a place to sleep only? :confused3 Thanks for any insights!! :)

I think this might be it!

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...16-EC_Lodge_Yosemite-Mariposa_California.html

To be honest given the lack of photos on their website I wouldn't be convinced about it. No photos of the outside or the pool and spa Hmm! I wonder why.

However if it is the only thing available and you are planning on being out all day exploring, do you really need all the high end luxuries.

We will be in that area later in the year, if we can't find anywhere else we might be there too!:scared:

That looks icky. :headache: Thanks for your response!

I'm going to keep looking. :rolleyes1

We've changed the dates of our visit and we're now staying for 2 nights in a cabin w/o bath. DH and DSs are avid campers and they'll love it. We're pretty excited to be able to make the most of our short stay by being inside the park. Thanks for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter