Yosemite Lodging Special

CPT Tripss

Registered
I received the following in an email which might be of interest to adventurous bargain hunters.

High Peaks. Low Price.
Extend your summer fun with a great deal on a Yosemite getaway. Book two nights at Wawona Hotel, Curry Village or Housekeeping Camp and get a third night free*. Then make the most of that extra summer day by taking a tour, riding the trails or just basking in the sun.

To book your getaway, call 801-559-4862 or visit YosemitePark.com. Reference promo code SUMMER.

Curry Village Tent Cabins
Stay two nights in the rustic charm of Curry Village and get a third night free.
From $55 per night*

Housekeeping Camp
Enjoy the location and fun of Housekeeping Camp, stay two nights and get a third free.
From $79 per night*

Wawona Hotel
Delight in the relaxed and gracious charm of a bygone era. Stay two nights at the historic Wawona Hotel and get your third night free.
From $149 per night*

*Offer valid Sunday through Thursday from August 23, 2009 to September 30, 2009. Offer and rates are subject to availability. Blackout dates and certain restrictions may apply. Offer based on a three-night consecutive stay. All rates listed are based on double occupancy. Curry Village rate is based on an unheated tent cabin. Wawona rate is based on a room without bath.

Awesome!!! I'm already going twice for a night or two - but this is a nice opportunity for another trip!

Lol

We've got guests & will be staying @ Redwoods in Yosemite in early August, and then for ONLY 1 night in Housekeeping on 8/19 (I wish I had booked two nights).

I miss the days when Upper River campground was available. That was our home away from home.

Here's the fine print . . . Curry Village rate is based on an unheated tent cabin. Wawona rate is based on a room without bath. Draw your own conclusion. But remember, location, location, location

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!