Yosemite Valley Lodge

Liningup

Earning My Ears
Hello! I’m a frequent student of these boards so I value the travel planning mindset here. Any Yosemite Valley Lodge tips? We are finally booked for three nights in the same type of room at the Lodge in April. We are taking our two boys ages 13 and 9. To get ready we are walking a lot and I’m breaking them in to accept the lack of WiFi. We are using spring break for just Yosemite Valley exploring. Any advice on packing for the Lodge?

I stayed there a few years ago in one of the eco-friendly rooms, and really liked it (http://media.delawarenorth.com/dela...he-falls-unveils-eco-friendly-guest-rooms.htm). You'll be pretty close to Yosemite Falls. All of the falls will be extremely full, and I wouldn't be surprised if the meadows would be full of water, too. My daughter and I delighted in walking along the paths and seeing so much water. There isn't really any advice on packing for the lodge (simple, heated motel room). Be sure to have layers because mornings and evenings will be pretty cool, and it might be rainy when you go. I love it there, and will be going in June (hopefully), and staying at the tent cabins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter