"You and me, we're in a club now!" - a DFTW/Disneymoon/Vacay August 2017 PTR

Today's the day that, Lord willin' and the crick don't rise, we cross the border back into Canada. It's been such a busy few weeks, and I can't wait to tell you all about it! My photos and notes are slightly lacking in places since we wanted to take time to experience things. But I'm pretty sure I've got more than enough to put together a fairly cohesive report. I'll post the link here when I start it!

Today being September 1st has been a bit of a shock to the system. Our trip was amazing, but doing it through the end of August made summer seem to disappear! I'm headed back to school on Tuesday for the first time in over two years, so I don't really have much time to wallow in the PDD...

Thanks so much to you all for keeping up with my report, and also for those who commented and didn't get proper responses while I was away! I hope you'll all follow me over to the new TR soon.

Happy September, and see you all real soon! :flower1:

Today's the day that, Lord willin' and the crick don't rise, we cross the border back into Canada. It's been such a busy few weeks, and I can't wait to tell you all about it! My photos and notes are slightly lacking in places since we wanted to take time to experience things. But I'm pretty sure I've got more than enough to put together a fairly cohesive report. I'll post the link here when I start it!
Looking forward to reading about it!

I'm headed back to school on Tuesday for the first time in over two years
Good luck! Enjoy your weekend!

I'm headed back to school on Tuesday for the first time in over two years, so I don't really have much time to wallow in the PDD...

That's one good thing though - being busy is key to warding off the blues. I can't wait to hear more about your trip!

I still haven't gotten a start on my trip report yet—soon(ish), I promise!—but I'm just popping in to deliver a little life update! This will be news to those of you who don't follow my Facebook ramblings.

Along with school—orientation started yesterday, continues today, and I have my first class tomorrow morning—I also have another new exciting development...

This weekend we welcomed a new member of the family: our first rescue kitty! So without further ado, I introduce to you all...

Stacey J. Aswad!
FwsYBmd.jpg

HIL1XCf.jpg

She is a two-year-old Domestic Medium Hair, who loves her Disney Must-Dos, hates taking her medicine, is a secret ninja who finds herself in the highest and most inaccessible of places, and has permanently set up camp under our kitchen table.

Stacey is the newest character in our adventure chronicles and will likely be appearing from time to time in my reports.

:welcome:, Stacey J.!!

So much to comment on!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing some of your wedding pictures!!! I loved seeing all of them; you made a beautiful bride and the event looked magical. I cannot wait to read all about your big day in the trip report.

Your hair! It looks amazing. Not going to lie, there's not many people that can pull off the pixie cut (in my opinion) but you totally rock the look! I hope it kept you cool in that Florida heat...

Congrats on your new kitty. Sounds like they've made themselves quite at home already.

:rotfl2: I love the name!!!!

Your kitty is adorable. I love the name.

Congrats on your new kitty. Sounds like they've made themselves quite at home already.

Thank you!! I think there's definitely a resemblance there...
lFtZ6qX.jpg
FwsYBmd.jpg

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing some of your wedding pictures!!! I loved seeing all of them; you made a beautiful bride and the event looked magical. I cannot wait to read all about your big day in the trip report.

Your hair! It looks amazing. Not going to lie, there's not many people that can pull off the pixie cut (in my opinion) but you totally rock the look! I hope it kept you cool in that Florida heat...

Thanks so much! Can't wait to share more with you! And yes, it was super freeing having short hair in the Florida summer heat! Other than a few overheating moments, it was actually pretty manageable. And I loved how quickly my hair dried after water rides! :)

A belated welcome home Mr. and Mrs! You know I'm in love with all the wedding pics and I can't wait to see more. Hope you're getting back in to the school swing of things :)
Stacey J. is adorable! I'm a big cat person, you can never have too many :cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

I'll be on the lookout for your TR!

A belated welcome home Mr. and Mrs! You know I'm in love with all the wedding pics and I can't wait to see more. Hope you're getting back in to the school swing of things :)
Stacey J. is adorable! I'm a big cat person, you can never have too many :cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

I'll be on the lookout for your TR!

Thank you!! It's hard to go back to school after being out for a couple of years. The first day felt strange! And 3-hour lectures do NOT agree with me. But I'm glad to be back :) Stacey is pretty great - we're big fans! <3

Soooooo many congratulations and I must say, your photo sneak peeks are truly amazing! Every minute sounded so magical and I'm looking forward to reading all about your fairy tale wedding.

Thanks!! I may or may not have also had the chance to meet Elsa, Snow, Rapunzel, Belle, and Zarina the Pirate Fairy, but I can neither confirm nor deny it...so I'll just leave this here... (but Anna's my favourite and my best look!)
GS6hyxT.jpg

I love being able to eat GF at Disney! It's one of the only places I feel totally safe to eat with dietary restrictions! That'll be one of our obstacles with the road trip, but I know I'll always be able to find something to eat somewhere, even if it means stopping at a grocery store, etc. And I'll pack snacks! It's gonna be a long drive... :S I did it a few times as a kid with my parents driving, but it will be a whole new ballgame behind the wheel!
you are adorable!!!! seriously. i'm almost afraid to ask this... and a little embarrassed. but who is the bottom far left character? cuz i'm drawing a blank! LOL!!!

you are adorable!!!! seriously. i'm almost afraid to ask this... and a little embarrassed. but who is the bottom far left character? cuz i'm drawing a blank! LOL!!!

Thanks so much!! And it's a more obscure character. That's my friend Zarina, the Pirate Fairy. She's a friend of Tinker Bell. Spunky, creative, and curious. :lovestruc

Xsw4AMi.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter