You are a world famous actor

L.A.--DW and I just watched The Holiday yesterday and I want Cameron Diaz' house in that movie;

Hawaii--Someplace to get away from it all, but close enough to conveniences. I tend to think of James Caan's Maui house in Honeymoon in Vegas;

London--Seems like a great place to live if you have the $ to do it right, and a great springboard to Europe.

1) Lisbon
2) Munich
3) Somewhere remote and up near the Arctic/sub-Arctic like Iceland, Northern parts of the Scandinavian countries, or parts of Northern Canada

A tropical beach kind of place would be nice, but I'll just rent extra awesome vacation homes for a month at a time when I want to go somewhere like that.

So you like Ocala? I live in Beverly Hills. Just moved here in June from Pittsburgh. Ocala is way more built up than here. In fact, I have to drive all the way there if I want a Starbucks.
Yes We love it here, we are in the quiet part of Ocala, about 20 min from downtown. lots of cow farms & horse farms surrounding us.
I’ll have to check out Beverly Hills!

Yes We love it here, we are in the quiet part of Ocala, about 20 min from downtown. lots of cow farms & horse farms surrounding us.
I’ll have to check out Beverly Hills!

My parents looked at a house there, but I guess it wasn’t the one. My son will be seeing a neurologist there soon. Haha ya when we moved down here, we had no idea how much land and cattle and horses there were. We always just visited the beaches. We had no idea this other side of FL existed. Lol dear god, don’t bother with checking out Beverly Hills. There is literally nothing here. I do live 10 minutes from Crystal River, so I guess that’s nice. I’d rather live just a tad closer to civilization though

1. NYC spacious apartment overlooking Central Park

2. Hawaii house on the beach for when it is cold and/or I am sick of city life

3. Tokyo for food, shopping, and Tokyo Disney (and because it is SO CLEAN!!!)

My parents looked at a house there, but I guess it wasn’t the one. My son will be seeing a neurologist there soon. Haha ya when we moved down here, we had no idea how much land and cattle and horses there were. We always just visited the beaches. We had no idea this other side of FL existed. Lol dear god, don’t bother with checking out Beverly Hills. There is literally nothing here. I do live 10 minutes from Crystal River, so I guess that’s nice. I’d rather live just a tad closer to civilization though
Crystal River is on my list of places to visit. So far we visited Rainbow Springs, Silver Springs & Cedar Key.
Do you go to Disney often?

Crystal River is on my list of places to visit. So far we visited Rainbow Springs, Silver Springs & Cedar Key.
Do you go to Disney often?

I think I’ve been to Rainbow Springs, but not entirely sure. I’m still figuring out the places around here.

Actually, I’ve only been to Disney once. When I was 5. That will be changing of course. We just moved to FL from PA in June. We have made several trips to Disney Springs already and we leave for a Disney trip on the 15th. We’ll also be upgrading our tickets to an AP.

I do have another trip planned for February, but may have to cancel if I get this condo that I have an offer in on. We’ll see.

I will say though, I do like the idea of being so close to Disney. I just really wish we had a Target, Costco/BJs/Sams, and/or a Starbucks a bit closer. It’s just a massive adjustment from where we came from.

1. Texas

(because I'm a Texan first before anything else and I'll never leave) on a big ranch with a huge house with everything I want so I never have to leave. This will be my main house.

2. Colorado

Somewhere in the mountains, maybe around Breckenridge because I love the snow and we don't get much here and it's so beautiful around there.

3. Auckland, New Zealand

I'm not real fond of their politics but the place is beautiful and the people are nice. I like the way the talk too.

Malibu is where my main house would be
An apartment on the Upper East side of Manhattan
A villa on the Almalfi Coast

Its nice to dream

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter