You Better Start Believing in Success Stories, You're in One! Nov. W.I.S.H Challenge

MommaoffherRocker

DIS Veteran
Avast ye landlubbers!

640_johnny-depp_pirates.jpg

My name is Melanie and I be your captain this month pirate: Our voyage be to find the best booty of all
a healthier you!

All Buccaneers be welcome to enlist for this journey. Even if you're finding us in a later port (time in the month) please feel free to step aboard. We have a friendly bunch and promise not to make anyone walk the plank.

Arrrr! It all begins with you picking your own goal (i.e. weight loss, steps in a day, water intake etc.) You can choose to let everyone know your goal or you can keep it to yourself. Each weekday & Saturday I will post a question to help you in your journey. On Sundayish please post your progress percentage(or you can pm me directly if you wish). I will then post them on Monday and you can watch your color change :rainbow:

PERCENTAGE TOWARD GOAL
1% -10%
11% - 20%
21% - 30%
31% - 40%
41% - 50%
51% - 60%
61% - 70%
71% - 80%
81% - 90%
91% - 99%

100% OR MORE!

* I am in Florida so I will be posting around 10am EST each day

All hands on deck!
Who is in for the month of November?
Also, If you would like to add your Facebook, My Fitness Pal, FitBit, Snap Chat, Instagram, or Twitter please feel free.

@Flossbolna
@4Mickeys
@JacknSally
@HappyGrape
@piglet1979
@Lady Marie
@dsnyfn1022 25%
@Dr Gunnie
@Oneanne 25%
@courtneybeth
@ohMom
@kirstie101 20%
@lunarsongbird 25%
@verleniahall
@tellemarie
@Purplestorm
@TimonTracy
@MommaoffherRocker 0%
@LindseyJo22
@pjlla
@donac

Future Captains- Is your name here?
December- @verleniahall
January- ??
February- ??

Last edited:

I am in for November until I disappear onto another ship in the Caribbean (really, I have a cruise on the Fantasy planned)! Planning to make the month count until my travels start though!

Aye the Fantasy, a fine vessel she be! We be glad to have ye until we come across her.

Aye Captain - permission to come aboard? Lol great theme and pic of Captain Jack :-)
Permission granted and nice to have ye aboard

Oh my word I LOVE this theme!!! I'm in!!! Back later for a proper intro!
Yo Ho Ho! Welcome aboard ye scallywag

I will join you but will probably start participating fter 5th of November when back in Dublin
I will send a long boat when ye be ready, savvy?

OMG this is so cute!!! I'll be lurking and chatting this week, but then I'll be off on a flying vessel to scour the Mediterranean for some rum-- I mean wine! I'll be back full swing mid-November when I get back!

OMG this is so cute!!! I'll be lurking and chatting this week, but then I'll be off on a flying vessel to scour the Mediterranean for some rum-- I mean wine! I'll be back full swing mid-November when I get back!
This will only be allowed if ye bring back enough rum for everyone!

I'm in - my exercising has been nonexistent over the last few weeks and I just got about 3 hours cleared from my schedule each day, so it's time to get things going again.
I'm sure ye be shipshape again before ye know it

I'm back and on-board for November. I've even got my goals for the month figured out!
Giiiiiiirl, what an amazing theme. I'm in, so in! :)
I'm in this month! Love it!
I am in!!!

Shiver me timbers! I be glad to have ye ladies aboard!

This be a fine crew indeed!

cap101.jpg

and a fine crew needs a fine vessel,
the fastest ship that ever set sail

THE
BLACK PEARL

Pearl_fleeing.jpg

While we wait to weigh anchor please take a moment to introduce yourself and let us know what you would like to discover on this voyage.

This be a fine crew indeed!

View attachment 204210

and a fine crew needs a fine vessel,
the fastest ship that ever set sail

THE
BLACK PEARL

View attachment 204211

While we wait to weigh anchor please take a moment to introduce yourself and let us know what you would like to discover on this voyage.

Aye there mateys, this be Lizanne: it'll be many months now that I've been part of this crew, some good months some not so good, that tide has been going in and out. On the journey this month I plan on re-discovering onederland. This will be a huge effort, and kind of goes against how I've been thinking lately of making smaller changes instead of setting number goals... I just need to light a fire and get going, so I'm going to give it my best effort and see where I end up.

Goals for the month:

1. No fast-junky food from take-out places. This month I'm also going to include in this goal to only go to Starbucks once a week.
2. Re-discover onederland.
3. Do Pilates at home at least 4 times a week.

1dbc4d4ebea2a7c7ad402f25a89198eb.jpg

I'm curious to see how long you can keep up this pirate speak!! Hahaha
Aye, it be harder than hoisting the mainsail!!!

Aye there mateys, this be Lizanne: it'll be many months now that I've been part of this crew, some good months some not so good, that tide has been going in and out. On the journey this month I plan on re-discovering onederland. This will be a huge effort, and kind of goes against how I've been thinking lately of making smaller changes instead of setting number goals... I just need to light a fire and get going, so I'm going to give it my best effort and see where I end up.

Goals for the month:

1. No fast-junky food from take-out places. This month I'm also going to include in this goal to only go to Starbucks once a week.
2. Re-discover onederland.
3. Do Pilates at home at least 4 times a week.

I love how organized and determined you sound, I think you will do great this month!

My goals this month will be to lose 5 lbs and to get my protein in at least 25 days. I am trying to make more practical goals so I can meet them and be encouraged this month.

I will be back a little later to post a question for the day, keep those intros and goals coming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts