You can have Edward Cullen...We'll take Mickey Mouse, and the trip begins on page 101

36333_1351627390758_1233587569_30925305_7876324_n.jpg

36333_1351627430759_1233587569_30925306_4445241_n.jpg

36333_1351627470760_1233587569_30925307_8271818_n.jpg

36333_1351627510761_1233587569_30925308_3983766_n.jpg

I love this last photo. There is something said for an honest non posed picture.

I was going to hang out with Belan and Boo, but Boo had a meltdown and was just ready to go back to the hotel. After much discussion I decided to go with the boys. The other trio was headed for DCA with the camera and directions to take pictures. Guess how many they took? Absolutely zero!!:sad2: The boys and I got on the train.
1276961160-1.jpg

Loho and I horsing around on the train. We got on the train there at the Fantasyland/Toontown station. The boys lasted with me until they heard the siren song of Innoventions. One whole train station and I was alone again. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't sad. I went to my favorite place in the parks, can you guess where it is? For those of you that guessed New Orleans Square you are so right. And here I was without a camera. Argh, but I did have my phone so I got some pictures.

1276961099-1.jpg

1276960131-1.jpg

I decided to find a seat near here to get a picture of this lovely lady for one of Berht's friends who is in love with Tiana. Not bad for my phone.

This is it for now. I need to organize my left over pictures and I will add the last installment.:hippie:

:rolleyes1 The kids weren't hams for the camera were they?? :lmao::rotfl2:

My kids got all excited to see the picture of Tiana!! They really want to see her!!

I can see them now! Don't worry, it's not you. It's my work computer. It doesn't like some of those photo sharing sites for some reason.

Too bad that no one took pictures with your camera, but at least you got some good ones with your phone! I can't wait to see New Orleans Square!

:rolleyes1 The kids weren't hams for the camera were they?? :lmao::rotfl2:

My kids got all excited to see the picture of Tiana!! They really want to see her!!

I know!! I thought they were great!!

She does a show in New Orleans Square where she sings and on some of them she does a meet and greet. I have a few pictures left from that to share and from around the area. And a couple of others I found.

I can see them now! Don't worry, it's not you. It's my work computer. It doesn't like some of those photo sharing sites for some reason.

Too bad that no one took pictures with your camera, but at least you got some good ones with your phone! I can't wait to see New Orleans Square!

Most of my pictures are posted from facebook and then the ones from my phone are on photobucket.

New Orleans Square is my favorite part of the park. There is a little place on the back of one of the restaurants a window where you can go buy drinks and fritters. I have to recommend that for a snack.

Facebook is blocked on my computer at work, which is why i can't see those ones. And sometimes Photobucket gives me trouble and sometimes its totally fine. It's weird. It's all good at home though!

The fritters sound so good! I can't wait to just browse around the shops and little areas like that.

Facebook is blocked on my computer at work, which is why i can't see those ones. And sometimes Photobucket gives me trouble and sometimes its totally fine. It's weird. It's all good at home though!

The fritters sound so good! I can't wait to just browse around the shops and little areas like that.

There is so much wonderful stuff in that area of the park.

This one is my favorite :P

I really like that one too.

35429_1366614925437_1233587569_30963735_8273106_n.jpg

Here it is, my GAD gift. When I went to get it they made a big deal out of the fact that they had to get the AP one. I had no clue they had different ones. All I know is that I thought it was beautiful.

I bought a few other things I don't have pictures of right now but I may add later. I left DCA and went back to find WBG. When I got there he was looking pretty green, so I suggested that he and I go visit Mr Lincoln so he could cool off a little in hopes of him feeling better. I had high hopes but Mr Lincoln is not the miracle I had hoped for. So I sent WBG back to the hotel with my treasures and our anniversary pins on the ART bus and I went to join the girls and Luis Enrique, aka WDWtraveler27.

I love these pins. They are bright and simple and really remind me of old school Disneyland pins (the round kind we used to call buttons!). Very classic. I love this look ::MickeyMo pluto: ::MinnieMo pooh: :eeyore:
note: there is no bouncing in the classics

I love these pins. They are bright and simple and really remind me of old school Disneyland pins (the round kind we used to call buttons!). Very classic. I love this look ::MickeyMo pluto: ::MinnieMo pooh: :eeyore:
note: there is no bouncing in the classics

You know I thought of the classics too when I saw it. I love having the pins and I love having such a cool place to put them.

hey

are you at the end of your TR?

I was slacking and not sure if I missed the end or not?

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!