You Can Have TIGGER TAILS at Home!

Mugglemama

DIS Veteran
Everybody's talk of Tigger Tails made me crave them, lol. There's only so much talk of marshmallows and caramel that this girl can take before she must have some! Since my trip isn't until late next month, I decided to try making them at home. They were easy and came out great! I wrote an article so others could have easy directions. Click here to see photos and read directions for how to make yummy Tigger Tails at home!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/904083/how_to_make_disneyland_tigger_tails.html?cat=25

I'm going to show this to my little sister. She's never had one, but adores Tigger.

These would be great to make at home for kids parties! Or even a Halloween party since it has the black and orange coloring. :thumbsup2

Good thinking! They would be good for a party. However, the sugar overload might be a little much, lol. Maybe next time I will try making them with mini marshmallows? Less than halfway through these, my kids were like, "Ugh, I don't feel so good". LOL!! And my 16 year old said, "Yeah, there's no way I could eat one of these and then go on rides." So we will be skipping them while at Disneyland next month, but I will probably make them again at home sometime.

Another thing I just thought of....these would be great for other birthday parties, too. Since you can use any color you want of the Wilton candy melts, these could be easily modified to fit a Disney Princess theme, Tarzan....basically anything. Wilton has just about any color you could need. I usually hand out big lollipops at my kids' birthday parties, and those run about $2 each. Making these would not only be fun, but a lot less expensive, too.

I didn't have a tigger tail on my trip even though I promised myself I would. Now I can have one at home! THANKS!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!