You could only have one

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
a search engine or a social media (faceboo, twiitter..)

I pick the search engine, easy pic for me, but I do love my twitter feed, keeps me updated on everything Im interested in

Search engine for sure! I look up a lot of things for home and work.

Wait...does Disboards count as social media..? ;)

search engine. The internet has allowed me to become incredibly lazy and brain dead. Wait...actually I should not say search engine so that I rely on my own brain again :scratchin

Search engine.

I’m fairly certain I could easily adjust to life without social media, but it would be pretty painful to go back to sets of encyclopedias and the card catalog at the library.

Search engine, for sure. Honestly, I don't know what I would do anymore without a world of information at my fingertips. Used to be that if you were wondering about something, whether it was the year Space Mountain opened, or who was that celebrity in that thing you saw five years ago, mostly you just shrugged your shoulders and forgot about it since it was kind of a hassle to find the information. I mean unless it was something general knowledge-y you could drag out the encyclopedia for (if you had them), you just remained blissfully ignorant. Now not knowing these things will bug the snot out of me if I don't Google it ASAP.

I don't use Facebook or Twitter so those don't matter to me.

Search engine. With google you can search for social media pages of companies and visit them without having to have your own facebook, twitter, etc. ;)

Tricky. I do a lot of trading and chatting on Facebook... but Google can be indispensable.

I choose no answer ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!