You expect me to sleep sitting up?! and other Disney dilemmas!

peterpanlover96

Mouseketeer
My first PTR for my family's 14th trip, and as you can tell from the title it will be complicated (which makes it all the more fun!;)). Ill let you get to know those of us who are going before I get into all the details.

Me! (Gabbie)

GabbiesPictures133.jpg

I LOVE DISNEY! I thank my mom for that;)

My Mom (Sam)

GabbiesPictures194.jpg

The one who started it all! She is the reason for my Disney obsession:rotfl:

My Sister (Maddie)

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

She looks and acts like Tinker bell 24/7, 365!

My Brother (Jordan)

yyyyyyyy.jpg

This was the only picture of him that I could find without Jess in it as well! He doesn't care for Disney, but I think we could change that :goodvibes

And My Brothers Girlfriend (Jess)

yayyyy-1.jpg

She hasn't been to Disney since she was very young, so shes in for a treat :cool1:

We all get along pretty well, and we agree on most things. We are driving this trip for a whopping 18 hours, and this seems to be the cause of all of our disagreements! (Btw, I would NOT recommend driving with a moody 18 year old boy!) There will be every seat in our explorer filled up, so we figured why not just put down the seats and make a bed so that we can dream of sweet Disney on our way there:cloud9:? NO!:mad: Jordan thinks we should all sleep sitting up while he can recline his seat all the way back and smoosh people. We want Disney to be a happy time, not a my-neck-hurts-because-I-slept-funny-on-the-way-here-time! For now he wins this battle, but its 4 against one and we'll get him eventually! We have been planning this magical trip for 3 months and are going to be in WDW from the end of June to early July. We were originally staying at POFQ (I'll talk more about that in a moment), but plans got changed and we are now staying at Bonnet Creek which is on Disney property but is not a Disney Resort. We have stayed there before and really enjoyed it. If the pools were a little warmer, and it were Disney themed it would be perfect! Here are a few pictures:

yyyyyy.jpg

yyyy.jpg

yyy.jpg

yy.jpg

y.jpg

It really is a beautiful resort. I would recommend staying here if you have a time share. As I mentioned before, we were going to stay at POFQ originally. We have always loved it there and found the food, workers, and pool very nice. We never had any complaints for the most part, and it was a very happy atmosphere:goodvibes. We were going to use a discount on the room until we got the free dining plan pin. That was a minor change, and it didn't affect our plans too drastically. So we changed to the free dining plan and thought we were all set to go! Then we switched from driving to flying then back to driving! I can't tell you the endless discussions we had on this matter. This also messed up our plans so we had to fix them again.:scared1:. Then, someone who was originally going couldn't go anymore :-)sad1:), so we had to calculate her out of our trip. Then came Jess, who Jordan wanted to go with him so we had to re-calculate (yikes!) yet ANOTHER person in! If it weren't for the love of the castle
GabbiesPictures023.jpg
then I don't think we would be sane right now! I am the official planner of this trip, so I have to update my binder of maps and daily plans over and over again! I'm a planning fanatic when it comes to WDW so everyone is depending on my organizational skills to kick in while we fix all of the crazy dilemmas we come upon. There will no doubt be more dilemmas, but for now we still have the magic of Disney with us! Stay tuned for my TR in June!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter