You Get a Suite! You Get a Suite! Everybody Gets a Suite! December 2023 Trip Report! (Updated 4/26!)

Just a comment about taxing on the tarmac....... YES, why is it , you have a 2 hour flight and then 30 mins of roaming around the airport. Sometimes you wonder if we landed IN Fla.

So so sooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of that upgrade. Sounds wonderful.

All I can say is "Holy Toledo" about that suite. It's shockingly fabulous.

I couldn't be happier that not only the fact of the fantastic upgrade but you received it when you were with your parents. As someone who travels a lot with my adult daughter, that would be a once in a lifetime experience for the 3 of you.

Thrilled for you and mom and dad.

She then told us some other good news, apparently we had overpaid for the original deluxe room, so we were getting a refund on that too! So not only did we get this massive upgrade, we were getting money back from Disney for the room too! :rotfl:
That was incredible good luck on top of good news! Can you imagine anyone saying "no thank you" to an upgrade to a two-bedroom suite. ;)
Looks like I was back to breaking everything, oops! :rolleyes1
Your post made me remember back to our trip. Our departure day was your arrival day and my sister had trouble with the resort charging to her credit card. The WDW wide glitch would explain what happened. :)

Yay another trip report!! Your dad is a cutie. You and your mom are such a great duo at Disney. I can't wait to hear what happens on your trio trip. Then, that suite AND money back from the Mouse???!!!! That's the start to an AMAZING adventure.

Off to a great start! And love that your Dad came too. My dad came with my Mom and I on our September trip this year, but chose a resort only trip for himself (except for some dinners we had in a few hotels).

Following along, and super jealous of your amazing upgrade!!!!!!! Lucky ducks!!! Cant wait to read more!!

Just a comment about taxing on the tarmac....... YES, why is it , you have a 2 hour flight and then 30 mins of roaming around the airport. Sometimes you wonder if we landed IN Fla.
YES! I swear we did a full loop of the airport before finally coming to our gate.
So so sooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of that upgrade. Sounds wonderful.
It was so amazing, I still can't believe it happened. Best start to a trip ever!

All I can say is "Holy Toledo" about that suite. It's shockingly fabulous.
Right? I'm obsessed with that room. I need to start really saving up money so I can stay there again! I could live in that room!
I couldn't be happier that not only the fact of the fantastic upgrade but you received it when you were with your parents. As someone who travels a lot with my adult daughter, that would be a once in a lifetime experience for the 3 of you.
Aww, thank you! Yeah, I am so happy this happened on the trip with my dad. He cannot stop talking about this room, he's now telling the rest of the family the NEED to go to Disney since it's so magical. This coming from a guy who after the last trip said he was done with Disney!
Thrilled for you and mom and dad.
Thanks, me too! This was such a magical trip, and I'm so happy to have these amazing memories with my parents.

That was some serious pixie dust! Great start for sure! Looking forward to the rest!!!!
It seriously was, never in my life did I expect something like that to happen. We thought our last upgrade from standard view to water view a few years ago was the best upgrade ever, little did we know! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter