You got 8 dollars

Buy a sharpie and posterboard and make a sign that says Disney or bust and stand on the street corner with it till that crazy bus driver that goes off property picks me up and takes me to Disney.

Bread and PB probably the best thing. :thumbsup2

Would consider cereal in the big bag (not the box), milk, English muffins, bananas, eggs, yogurt, nuts.

Would shop at WM or Aldi's. Probably Aldi's.

Oh, and I'd need dog food too. Can't forget the little guy.

Dozen eggs, 7 bananas, 10 count Tortillas, small jar Peanut Butter, and a watermelon.
Ha! I just bought several of those items yesterday - the eggs were $2.79, the bananas $1.49/lb., a pack of 10 flour wraps were $3.49 and the watermelon alone was $7.99.

With $8 bucks I'd have to go with a big scoop of rice out of the bulk bin, a bag of whatever kind of frozen vegetables are on sale, several cans of vegetable soup, a box of crackers and a few bananas or apples. If I had any money left over I'd buy as many five-for-a-dollar packs of ramen I could afford.

Ha! I just bought several of those items yesterday - the eggs were $2.79, the bananas $1.49/lb., a pack of 10 flour wraps were $3.49 and the watermelon alone was $7.99.

With $8 bucks I'd have to go with a big scoop of rice out of the bulk bin, a bag of whatever kind of frozen vegetables are on sale, several cans of vegetable soup, a box of crackers and a few bananas or apples. If I had any money left over I'd buy as many five-for-a-dollar packs of ramen I could afford.

Yikes. Grateful for my cheap store.

I was going to say a bunch of packages of Ramon Noodles, but I’m changing my answer to peanut butter and bread. Maybe some bananas too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter