You gotta get a model!!!

Bichon Barb

<font color=darkorchid>Mmmmm. French fries. Oh to
All this talk of swimsuits, I went over to landsend.com, and made myself a model. You just put in your weight, height, body shape, facial features, etc., and there you are! Right up on the screen :Pinkbounc . Then you get to try clothes on your model!

Anyway, I'm looking at the Moulin blue hibiscus v-neck tummy slimming suit. Here is a tankini question: What shapes do they look good on? Do you think they'd accentuate a lower tummy bulge?

Oh, that sounds like a cool suit! I have to be nosy and go check it out!

I think tankinis look flattering on any figure!!! My Mom got one last year and loved it so much she got another one this year, with a modified skirt for the bottom (not flouncy, just something to cover her bum some more). She has a little belly and the tankini hides it well. Last year was the first year I have seen her in a bathing suit since the late 70s....so tankinis are WONDERFUL! :)

Don't you just love the Lands End website?? I absolutely adore that model feature they have! Great way to see how clothes will look on you!! :)

i just tried it! thats so cool! and the model looked so much like me!!

I'm going to try this and see how depressing it is ;)

Okay, I'm an idiot. I can't figure out how to create a model :(

Kath, it's in the upper left hand corner, underneath the Land's End logo and phone number. It says "My Model".

Hey, this is way cool! I just modified my model and put in my goal weight instead of my actual weight!! The difference in how the models look is inspiring! :) :)

Originally posted by Bichon Barb
Here is a tankini question: What shapes do they look good on? Do you think they'd accentuate a lower tummy bulge?

That's the problem I have with the landsend.com models. You can't put in physical flaws ;) I've got that lower tummy bulge too...thank you dd and ds! :) While my weight may be 152, I'm not proportional....of maybe I don't picture myself as being so! Let's just say I don't have washboard abs! :)

Lands End swimsuits are GREAT! They are the only ones I'll buy. They last nearly forever and don't get all stretched out! They have "suggested figures" on each of their suits. Check that out for ideas on what looks good on you. :)
HTH.

Okay, Bet. I got a model created--how do I do the "trying on" thing. I don't know why I'm so computer impaired. Sad, isn't it?

Find a bathsuit you like, and on the bottom of the picture it says try this on (on most pictures), then you'll see your model in the bathingsuit.

So how do I put cellulite on the back of my model's legs? :eek:

I love that model thing. Land's End suits fit great and their return policy is good, too.

I love a suit that stays on - especially since I'm going to go to Blizzard Beach and show off my new figure in October. (I think I can... I think I can... I know I can...) :bounce:

Wow - I look a real hottie - when get to target anyway!!! Good inspiration to keep going!!!

Okay guys, I got the model. I don't like her. She's fat. I want a skinny model. So I guess I better kick some butt (or maybe just get rid of some of mine) with this diet!

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter