You Graduated High School. What's next? I'm going to Disney World!! 2014 PTR

WDWJonasGirl

Mouseketeer/Directioner
Hey Everyone!!

It may be three years early but I'm already planning my Pre-Trip Report for my next Disney World trip. I will not be returning until 2014.

You guys may be thinking what's with the title? Well, I love how after the Super Bowl, the person says "I'm going to Disney World!!". I would have graduated high school by the time the trip comes. This is why I'm planning on going next time.

I have been to WDW five times. My first time was in May 2003, at age 7 almost 8. I was in 1st grade at the time. I didn't return until April 2006. At the time I was in 4th grade and I was 10 years old, almost 11. We returned later that year and also went on our first Disney Cruise. At the time I was 11 years old and in 5th grade. I didn't return until July of 2009. I also went on a Disney Cruise that same trip. It was the summer between my 7th and 8th grade years and I was 14 years old. Little did we know, we would return thirteen months later. This was to celebrate my middle school promotion. It was the summer between my 8th and 9th grade years. I was 15 years old.

I am now 16 years old, going to be a sophomore in high school. I'm from Southern California so I go to Disneyland every once in a while. Ever since we came back last summer, I have been wanting to go. I will graduate high school in 2014. I decided that after my high school graduation, I would want to return to Disney World.

My name is Kaitlin. I will be a sophomore in high school :scared1: I am 16 years old and a Disney lover. Besides Disney, I also like the Jonas Brothers, Disney Channel, AllStar Weekend, Selena Gomez, Glee, going to concerts, going to the movies and being with my friends. I will be graduating high school in 2014.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter