• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

you guys have been great!!!

nursejenny

Earning My Ears
i only have 4 days to go!!!

When i popped on to this sight about 45 days ago, i never realised that by now i would have all this knowledge and stuff.......

i have Fern the disboard croc!!
3 tshirts printed from the DISigners
luggage tags for everyone (thanks tink)
i know where were gonna eat on every night of our stay!!! Walts, Rendez vous de stars, the steakhouse, the wild bill show, and 2 others....
i know which attractions are closed and opened......
i know what to do after the park closes
i know how to get to the eiffel tower from the park
and so so so much more,

thanks a bundle guys!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Have a great trip. Ive been before but didnt realise how much I was missing out on before I visited these boards! There great arent they!

Have a fantastic first visit, im sure you will have a brilliant time! :cheer2:

Have a great trip!! :wizard: Looking forward to hearing all about Fern's adventures :goodvibes and yours of course! ;) :laughing:

Have a great time, this board has started to be my social life and I love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter