You guys will appreciate this...

mykidsintow

<font color=red>Dogs Like Teacups Too
Julia and Jared had a great day today. We finished school work, cleaned out the playroom. Began seed planting for our garden. So they scheme and decide to make me cards. They decided today is our special "mothers day"...

So Julia says "Mom, how do you spell Happy Mothers Day?"
Jared adds "She is just wondering! She is practicing spelling, we are only drawing!"

so I spell it for her. h-a-p-p-y m-o-m d-a-y (shorter, easier for her)

So she brings me this card and she is SO excited and proud. I get a full narration. Its all in purple, her favorite color. The picture is me. See she gave me a flower and that is hot chocolate in my other hand because I was out in the snow playing.

Oh yeah, and read what she wrote!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

photo.jpg

"Gay Mom Happy" Who knew?

Awwwwww... that is so sweet.:goodvibes

Julia and Jared had a great day today. We finished school work, cleaned out the playroom. Began seed planting for our garden. So they scheme and decide to make me cards. They decided today is our special "mothers day"...

So Julia says "Mom, how do you spell Happy Mothers Day?"
Jared adds "She is just wondering! She is practicing spelling, we are only drawing!"

so I spell it for her. h-a-p-p-y m-o-m d-a-y (shorter, easier for her)

So she brings me this card and she is SO excited and proud. I get a full narration. Its all in purple, her favorite color. The picture is me. See she gave me a flower and that is hot chocolate in my other hand because I was out in the snow playing.

Oh yeah, and read what she wrote!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

photo.jpg

"Gay Mom Happy" Who knew?

Did you get your toaster oven for joining the "club"? :rotfl2:

Julia cracks me up!

I love "the adventures of Julia" show :cloud9:

Thanks for making me smile this morning! It brought me back to the days when my girls were little.

:grouphug:

Thanks for the smile.

Can't wait to see what the next card will have on it?
:rolleyes1

Thanks guys! She is a doll and everyday I remember how very lucky I really am....

The card is on the ref. she has showed everyone ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter