You guys will think I am sick in the head, but....

glj104

Clemson Tiger
I really enjoy the anticipation of the trip, and now we leave on Friday to head to the Poly for 7 nights. I am somewhat sad that it is approaching, because the pre-trip planning and excitement is almost over. Anyone else ever feel this way? I don't want any of the excitement to end. including the anticipation.

I understand! Planning really is a part of the fun. I am always "planning" a trip, even the years I know I can't go! But just think, as soon as you get back home and get the suitcases put away, you can start planning your next trip! Have fun on your trip! I have 101 days to go!!!

I get what you're saying, 100%! I start planning my next trip (in my head) before I even get home! The anticipation and the planning is "almost" as fun as the trip itself! But seeing all that planning come together when I'm on the trip is just as awesome...makes me feel so good...and sorry for the people I always see that clearly didn't plan a thing and have no clue what's going on. LOL

I really enjoy the anticipation of the trip, and now we leave on Friday to head to the Poly for 7 nights. I am somewhat sad that it is approaching, because the pre-trip planning and excitement is almost over. Anyone else ever feel this way? I don't want any of the excitement to end. including the anticipation.

You're not alone! :wave2: I'm leaving in 3 weeks, 2 days for our US/IOA & Fantasy cruise (first EVER cruise!) and I'm already getting sad periods mixed amongst my excited, happy, anxious periods. :hyper: :banana: I've been planning this cruise for 18 months. This will most assuredly be my last vacation for a good 4-5 years. :sad: What on EARTH will I do when the cruise is over?!?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter