You had quite the trip, didn't you? June 2019 Completed 12/4! New TR Link 1/19!

We were up and ready pretty early this morning (some kids decided to be our wake up call by screaming Mom! Mom! Over and over in the lounge right outside our bedroom lol) BUT we had wanted to get packed up and take a walk around the resort before our breakfast at 1900 Park Fare anyway so it wasn't a big deal. If you have followed my TRs before you'll have probably noticed that I NEVER wear anything other than flip flops or sandals in the parks so I had to document the fact that I was wearing Keds today! haha They ended up being pretty comfy but I still prefer flip flops for park shoes! lol Fun fact - the ONLY time I've ever worn legitimate sneakers to Disney was on my high school business club trip to WDW and the chaperone insisted we all wear sneakers. I hated it lol
You look exactly like you did in high school! Not that you are much older so I am not surprised. :)
Our first stop on our resort tour was shopping! Dan had decided that even though he had hoarded what seemed like twenty bottles of H20 products during our stay, he really wanted to buy the full size bottles of the body wash and shampoo. He never really finds anything he wants in the way of souvenirs (at least he never used to - he seems to find a lot now lol) so I was happy he found something to bring home with us!
Love it! Always good when they find something they like.
I really loved my ears today! Had to rep the butterflies!
They are sweet!
Boyyyyy is my Dad lucky that I didn’t see the wedding pavilion before we got married! Lol If I ever renew my vows I am doing it in Disney. I am still not over how gorgeous the wedding pavilion is!
Same! We considered it for our 20th anniversary but decided against it.
My bag was apparently over by like .5 pound so the CM had me open my bag to move something from mine to Dan’s to make the weight. Unfortunately, my suitcase was on its last leg (the zipper ripped on the way down to WDW and I had just barely gotten it closed – I was NOT going to pay $200 for one of their suitcases!) and as I was trying to get the dumb thing open I dropped my phone cracking my screen. I was very frustrated by the whole thing (not really their fault, just annoying especially when I've experienced less nit picky CMs at value resorts) but thankfully, the crack didn’t cover my camera or anything so it was still usable for the rest of the day. I think the CM did take pity on me after dropping my phone because once I pulled one thing out he said it was fine and I didn’t need to worry about it anymore.
Oh no!!

The grounds at GF is such a fun part of trips. We always explore around the pavilion and beach area. We have looked in the windows of the planning center and saw some beautiful wedding cakes in there!

So nice that you got to walk around the GF your last morning. I already watched your vlog, so this was old news to me. LOL!!! :P

even though he had hoarded what seemed like twenty bottles of H20 products during our stay
Okay I have to tell you something that made me think of you and Dan. I was volunteering at a local food pantry and they had us sorting donated personal care items. Well I reached in and pulled out a couple big ziploc bags and guess what they were full of- H2O products! There were some from resorts, from cruises, from all over. And I was like who is getting rid of these?? Did Dan give up his stash and somehow it made its way all the way to Missouri??

easy way to journal for kids but at least make it more comprehensive! jeesh!
Sounds like you've got a pretty stellar idea for a Disney journal....next business venture, perhaps??

Boyyyyy is my Dad lucky that I didn’t see the wedding pavilion before we got married! Lol If I ever renew my vows I am doing it in Disney. I am still not over how gorgeous the wedding pavilion is!
Wow it's so stunning!

We were lucky and were able to snag a passerby to take a photo of us!
Oh man I would have done like a full on wedding style photo shoot. But you guys are obviously much more considerate than me. What cute pictures and good timing that someone was passing by!

I was very frustrated by the whole thing
Oh man I can almost feel the frustration now. Who cares about half a pound??

One of my favorite purchases was this shirt! Which I've worn A LOT since buying so it was totally worth it! (I'll link our haul from this trip at the end of the TR in case anyone is curious about all the things we bought!)

That's super cute. I'm loving all the retro WDW merch :lovestruc

Even though we were heading home that day, our flight home was super late so it was basically going to be a full day in Disney! Yay!

Always a good thing!

the ONLY time I've ever worn legitimate sneakers to Disney was on my high school business club trip to WDW and the chaperone insisted we all wear sneakers. I hated it lol

You look exactly the same...you haven't aged a day :goodvibes

Even though the Grand Floridian had been on my bucketlist forever, I wasn’t sure how I would like it or if it would feel too snobby. And I’m happy to say the Grand stole my heart, I mean just look at this beauty!

So pretty :love:

My bag was apparently over by like .5 pound so the CM had me open my bag to move something from mine to Dan’s to make the weight. Unfortunately, my suitcase was on its last leg (the zipper ripped on the way down to WDW and I had just barely gotten it closed – I was NOT going to pay $200 for one of their suitcases!) and as I was trying to get the dumb thing open I dropped my phone cracking my screen. I was very frustrated by the whole thing (not really their fault, just annoying especially when I've experienced less nit picky CMs at value resorts) but thankfully, the crack didn’t cover my camera or anything so it was still usable for the rest of the day. I think the CM did take pity on me after dropping my phone because once I pulled one thing out he said it was fine and I didn’t need to worry about it anymore.

Oh, jeez...all that for 0.5 pound :sad2:

Have you gotten a new suitcase yet?

That notebook looked so cute until you told me every page was the same! That seems so silly!

So many great pics from the GF! And the wedding pavillion looks gorgeous!

Ugh I'm sorry you broke your phone :( So frustrating between that and the broken zipper on the luggage!

So cool checking out the wedding pavilion! We've never done that. And I agree that if we renew our vows it'll be in Disney for sure :thumbsup2

Oh and I really like those ears 🦋

It was SO pretty! I didn't realize you could walk around, it was very cool especially since we were already right there!

Thank you!

Our last day! :sad:
BOOooooo

We were up and ready pretty early this morning (some kids decided to be our wake up call by screaming Mom! Mom! Over and over in the lounge right outside our bedroom lol)
Sorry, that Gwen did that! Ha! Oye, kids have zero idea how loud they are. Literally. Sigh...

Fun fact - the ONLY time I've ever worn legitimate sneakers to Disney was on my high school business club trip to WDW and the chaperone insisted we all wear sneakers. I hated it lol
Fun Fact: I am secretly hoping that Morgan has a Senior Trip or Band Trip to Disney so I can be the coolest chaparone. Ha!

he really wanted to buy the full size bottles of the body wash and shampoo. He never really finds anything he wants in the way of souvenirs (at least he never used to
So, I order the H20 product from amazon and refile my disney bottle with it. It's the same stuff... But more fun in the Disney bottles.

While we were looking around I found this notebook in one of the shops and immediately thought of @StarWarsMomofGirls! This looks like something that she would totally come up with for her girls! (Although I feel like you could totally come up with a MUCH better design and layout than this one – every page was the same as the cover! Lol)

OMG!!! You made my day with this!!! And TOTALLY!!!! I was scanning the email from my phone in the morning and saw the picture and thought, I love that! ha! And then I went back and saw your comment. I DEf would make something like this! (and possibly better) ;)

I mean really though who needs a whole book of just MK??
So True!

walk around the wedding pavilion as long as there isn’t an event or a wedding going on. I had always wanted to see it in person and Dan was intrigued so we made the walk over!
Dan was probably thinking thank goodness we are already married!

Boyyyyy is my Dad lucky tha
Or your Dad! Ha!!!

My bag was apparently over by like .5 pound so the CM had me open my bag to move something from mine to Dan’s to make the weight
We had this happen to us too. It is nice that they offer for you to switch stuff.

ase was on its last leg (the zipper ripped on the way down to WDW and I had just barely gotten it closed – I was NOT going to pay $200 for one of their suitcases!) and as I was trying to get the dumb thing open I dropped my phone cracking my screen.
How annoying that you cracked your screen! That is the worst!!!!

You look exactly like you did in high school! Not that you are much older so I am not surprised. :)

Haha well it was over ten years ago so thank you! Probably why I always get ID'd lol

Love it! Always good when they find something they like.

Yes! And its something that I know he'll use once home so its even a practical souvenir haha

They are sweet!

Thanks!

Same! We considered it for our 20th anniversary but decided against it.

Yeah, I'm sure the cost would change my mind if I ever actually looked into it! lol but its just SO pretty!

I was sooooo annoyed!

The grounds at GF is such a fun part of trips. We always explore around the pavilion and beach area. We have looked in the windows of the planning center and saw some beautiful wedding cakes in there!

So pretty on the grounds!! I can only imagine the cakes they make for weddings!

So nice that you got to walk around the GF your last morning. I already watched your vlog, so this was old news to me. LOL!!! :P

Haha I definitely move faster getting the vlogs up! lol It was an enjoyable last morning!!

Okay I have to tell you something that made me think of you and Dan. I was volunteering at a local food pantry and they had us sorting donated personal care items. Well I reached in and pulled out a couple big ziploc bags and guess what they were full of- H2O products! There were some from resorts, from cruises, from all over. And I was like who is getting rid of these?? Did Dan give up his stash and somehow it made its way all the way to Missouri??

HAHAHA Dan would NEVER give away treasures like that! lol That is too funny!

Sounds like you've got a pretty stellar idea for a Disney journal....next business venture, perhaps??

Hmmm you may be right! haha Whatever I pulled together would be better than that lol

Wow it's so stunning!

SO pretty!

Oh man I would have done like a full on wedding style photo shoot. But you guys are obviously much more considerate than me. What cute pictures and good timing that someone was passing by!

Haha it was pretty hot out so I was happy with the pics we got!

Oh man I can almost feel the frustration now. Who cares about half a pound??

Right??? And I was really annoyed because I had packed a hand scale and that had shown the luggage under 50lbs so when he asked me to move something I wanted to cry lol I was so worried I wouldn't be able to get it zipped back up!

That's super cute. I'm loving all the retro WDW merch :lovestruc

Me too! So cute!

Always a good thing!

Yes!

You look exactly the same...you haven't aged a day :goodvibes

Haha thank you! Had to pull up my Myspace for that photo! lol

Oh, jeez...all that for 0.5 pound :sad2:

Very frustrating!

Have you gotten a new suitcase yet?

Yes! I LOVE buying new suitcases haha I pretty much bought one within a week of being home and I needed one for Aruba anyway. I just didn't really want to buy one of Disneys at that point and was so worried I wouldn't get that one zipped up! Not even sure how I managed it! lol

That notebook looked so cute until you told me every page was the same! That seems so silly!

So many great pics from the GF! And the wedding pavillion looks gorgeous!

Ugh I'm sorry you broke your phone :( So frustrating between that and the broken zipper on the luggage!

I know!! I picked it up thinking what a cute idea and was baffled when all of the pages were the same??? lol

SO pretty! Maybe future wedding venue for you? haha

Yeah it was not a fun check in experience! At least it was still usable though!
Sorry, that Gwen did that! Ha! Oye, kids have zero idea how loud they are. Literally. Sigh...

Haha it was more surprising that it was in the GF Club Lounge! I would have thought the CMs would have attempted to keep the area quieter in the morning. I had to hold a I told you so in from DH since I told him that would probably happen haha

Fun Fact: I am secretly hoping that Morgan has a Senior Trip or Band Trip to Disney so I can be the coolest chaparone. Ha!

That would be awesome! I always hoped my band would get to go since they went the year before I got to high school and they almost went senior year but they thought the cost would be too high for most kids and that was probably true. But it would be so cool if Morgan got to go! The woman who ran the "business club" literally only did so she could organize the trip to DIsney and bring her family along lol she would somehow get amazing rates on the rooms and flights with us being a group. It was like $500 for a week in Disney for the room, flights and tickets! And we did a behind the scenes tour at The Seas which was what considered it a business trip. It was GREAT!!

So, I order the H20 product from amazon and refile my disney bottle with it. It's the same stuff... But more fun in the Disney bottles.

Oh good to know!! I think DH still has his stash but if he ever runs out we will definitely do that!

OMG!!! You made my day with this!!! And TOTALLY!!!! I was scanning the email from my phone in the morning and saw the picture and thought, I love that! ha! And then I went back and saw your comment. I DEf would make something like this! (and possibly better) ;)

You definitely would!! I picked it up because I think at the time you were posting about your girls journaling their trips and I was about to send a picture to you. When I opened it up I couldn't believe how lame it was! Maybe for your December trip? I can only imagine how awesome you could make it!

Dan was probably thinking thank goodness we are already married!

Or your Dad! Ha!!!

I think so! lol

We had this happen to us too. It is nice that they offer for you to switch stuff.

Definitely! If my suitcase hadn't been broken I wouldn't have cared, I just wasnt sure I was even going to be able to zip it back up haha and I had weighed it before heading over there so I was especially shocked when it was over! Definitely learned that our hand scale isn't super accurate!

How annoying that you cracked your screen! That is the worst!!!!

I was so sad! But like I said, at least it didn't affect the camera! When Dan busted his phone in Hawaii on our honeymoon he broke only the camera lens lol so it could have been worse!

While we were looking around I found this notebook in one of the shops and immediately thought of @StarWarsMomofGirls! This looks like something that she would totally come up with for her girls! (Although I feel like you could totally come up with a MUCH better design and layout than this one – every page was the same as the cover! Lol)

That does look like something she would make - but better :) I cannot imagine why you would need every page to be the same like that!

That pavilion is gorgeous! It's probably good I didn't know about Disney for our wedding or honeymoon too... I've never seen that pavilion before but it looks like the perfect place for a wedding.

I'm sorry about your phone, that is so frustrating!

That does look like something she would make - but better :) I cannot imagine why you would need every page to be the same like that!

Right??? And I have no idea! The options they had even seemed a little wonky lol not something I'd expect to find in a legit Disney shop!

That pavilion is gorgeous! It's probably good I didn't know about Disney for our wedding or honeymoon too... I've never seen that pavilion before but it looks like the perfect place for a wedding.

SO pretty! I had looked into it but for what I would have wanted in a wedding would have been soooo expensive! They do or did have a package that was about $5k but you could only invite 18 people. Still crazy for such a small wedding!

I'm sorry about your phone, that is so frustrating!

Thankfully it wasn't a newer phone! And was still usable, but definitely frustrating!

Holy cow! You can still pull that up? :rotfl:

Haha yes!! It's like a time capsule 😄

More H20 bottles! :rotfl: Like you said, I guess it's nice Dan found something to bring back home.

The Wedding Pavilion is gorgeous, and you guys look adorable in all the photos!

Glad your bands let you in the room after 11. That would have been a fun adventure had it not. :rotfl2:

Oh no! Cracked phone screens are the worst. I use a glass screen protector that I can get free replacements from the company when I ship the damaged one back. The problem is, I virtually crack it the minute I get a new one. So for me, I have learned the live with different levels of cracks. :laughing:

We had finally arrived to the Grand Floridian and I was out of my mind excited. I cannot even begin to count how many times I watched the Full House episodes in Disney as a child (and sometimes even now) and I was always SO jealous of their stay at the Grand Floridian!
That whole TGIF goes to Disney World was the best!!! I loved all those shows, but Full House most definitely raised the bar the highest!
I've hypothesized that the more lux the hotel is perceived the more service and boujieness there will be
Seems appropriate...
Happily Ever After did go off during our dinner but I could only see parts of it and only if I craned my neck a certain way. It was nice to see but Citirco's definitely doesn't expect patrons to really watch much of the show here. Unlike wishes, HEA doesn't call to me as much from afar so we didn't really care that it wasn't super visable.
Sorry the angle wasn't better, but it sounds like HEA wasn't the focus of your dinner anyway. Looks like a nice dinner even with a bit of an odd view.
If only they offered the option of rolling you back to your room! lol
I mean, you're close enough! Why not? Shouldn't that be a part of the Grand's high level service?
If anyone is curious about the Grand Yacht One's pricing! lol
Honestly... I'm still not shelling out that much for a boat ride, but that's actually less than I would have thought the starting rates would be.
We had such a great pool day and made the decision to cancel breakfast so easy. We had perfect weather, no rain, it was just awesome!
Looks awesome! Good call! Gotta take advantage of the lounge offerings anyway!
We had a great flight and I honestly didn’t notice any difference in the bottom compared to the middle or top row so it was nice to see the imagineers figured it out for this ride unlike Soarin!
::yes:: You're laying down a whole lot of truth here.
We were the only ones doing the tour!
Awesome! Private tour!
After the savanna, we made our way up to the Boma, which is the platform that you can see from the Kilimanjaro safari. They had bathrooms available to use and since the tour had been originally scheduled for six and was now down to two there was quite a spread!
Unlimited drinks... nearly unlimited food. Best safari ever.
Also cool just to see them up and interacting with each other rather than just laying down! lol
You mean lion around, right???

Sorry, I'm a dad. Can't resist the dad joke.
Don’t get me wrong, it was still an AMAZING experience and we both walked away stuffed, but we both definitely felt weird trying to sit and have dinner with four people staring at us haha. I think with more people though that would be less likely to happen!
I could definitely see it being a bit on the awkward side. I'd want to be like why don't you just sit down and eat with us!
Overall, I would 1000% recommend this tour. I honestly wish I could do it again soon because it was just a great tour and an awesome way to go “behind the scenes” of one of my favorite attractions in Disney! It has actually made me want to do the Wild Africa Trek more than I had in the past so I definitely have to put that on my Disney bucketlist now!
Thanks for the great review of it! Wasn't even something that was on my radar but it certainly is now!
It was such a quiet night in the Nomad Lounge and super enjoyable. I think the rain and the later time had cleared a lot of people out of the park, you almost forgot that you were in Disney where its usually jam packed!
I love enjoying the parks after a rain. I love it when the crowds thin out afterwards.
We waited a good ten minutes for the uber to pull up but in the grand scheme of things I’m sure a bus would have taken longer and had been super crowded so it was definitely the better option
Definitely quicker than a bus...
Even though we were heading home that day, our flight home was super late so it was basically going to be a full day in Disney! Yay!
Bonus Disney time!!!!
Even though the Grand Floridian had been on my bucketlist forever, I wasn’t sure how I would like it or if it would feel too snobby. And I’m happy to say the Grand stole my heart, I mean just look at this beauty!
I'm glad that you enjoyed it so much! I certainly wouldn't turn down a stay there, but it has never really been high on my list for that reason as well. I mean the price plays a factor too.
I think the CM did take pity on me after dropping my phone because once I pulled one thing out he said it was fine and I didn’t need to worry about it anymore.
:headache: Yeah... now it's ok. It's only .2 over and not .5. We're rounding down.

So annoying that the kid woke you up that morning!

Love the butterfly ears!

That planner is so weird! Why would they only have MK?!?!

So cool you got to tour the wedding pavilion! I had no idea you could go in there! Those are really cute photos of you two in there!

Ugh, so sorry about your phone! That is so frustrating!

All the ups and downs of a vacation in one chapter!! The Pavilion is so pretty and your photos are amazing, but the phone and suitcase debacle? UGH to the max!!

I'm joining in... just in time for you to wrap up your last day! :laughing:

I enjoyed reading everything about your trip and am quite jealous of your two Club Level stays! Amazing! A pool day at the Grand Floridian would be great as their pools are amazing. Your safari tour also sounded amazing, but I agree it would've been awkward to try and eat and ask questions at the same time!

I happened to read through your anniversary TR as well and really loved hearing about all of your pixie dust and the cruise fun. Since you mentioned it in your wrap up - is the Prime Now ordering and pickup pretty straightforward? I've had Prime for years and have never heard about Prime Now! I'd love to use it for our trip in May to order water and snacks. Do you just meet someone in the lobby to pick up your order or do you have to pay for a package pickup? Thanks in advance for your help!

More H20 bottles! :rotfl: Like you said, I guess it's nice Dan found something to bring back home.

Haha I know! I think he actually uses the bigger one he bought as like the main one and refills it with the little bottles. So I guess at least it has purpose!

The Wedding Pavilion is gorgeous, and you guys look adorable in all the photos!

Thank you! So pretty over there!

Glad your bands let you in the room after 11. That would have been a fun adventure had it not. :rotfl2:

My backup plan was the concierge sitting at the desk literally like five feet from our room haha I would have been so annoyed at myself though! I was just having too much fun walking around the resort!

Oh no! Cracked phone screens are the worst. I use a glass screen protector that I can get free replacements from the company when I ship the damaged one back. The problem is, I virtually crack it the minute I get a new one. So for me, I have learned the live with different levels of cracks. :laughing:

I usually have the same thing on my phone! I had just taken it off not long before the trip because I felt like it really probably wasnt doing much. Kinda wish I had had it on! lol

That whole TGIF goes to Disney World was the best!!! I loved all those shows, but Full House most definitely raised the bar the highest!

It really was! I feel like hulu should offer a playlist of just the shows that went there lol I had high hopes for when some of the more recent abc shows seemed to be following suit but then when Black-ish went and added an entrance to Soarin that full on didn't exist I gave up lol like why was that even necessary???

Seems appropriate...

Right? lol for some reason before doing any of the club levels I just assumed they were all kind of the same, but they definitely aren't!

Sorry the angle wasn't better, but it sounds like HEA wasn't the focus of your dinner anyway. Looks like a nice dinner even with a bit of an odd view.

It was definitely still a great dinner! I probably should have just sat in a different seat at the table and looked out at the restaurant rather than the wall! haha

I mean, you're close enough! Why not? Shouldn't that be a part of the Grand's high level service?

It should be lol

Honestly... I'm still not shelling out that much for a boat ride, but that's actually less than I would have thought the starting rates would be.

It was less than I expected too! But yeah, definitely still not cheap!

Looks awesome! Good call! Gotta take advantage of the lounge offerings anyway!

SO glad we did the lounge rather than schlepping out to WBG!

Awesome! Private tour!

Unlimited drinks... nearly unlimited food. Best safari ever.

So amazing!

You mean lion around, right???

Sorry, I'm a dad. Can't resist the dad joke.

Hahaha

Thanks for the great review of it! Wasn't even something that was on my radar but it certainly is now!

It really was awesome! Hopefully you'll get to try it out at some point!

I love enjoying the parks after a rain. I love it when the crowds thin out afterwards.

Us too, the park was so empty! It was awesome. Felt like the old days of Disney when the parks would actually die down at night lol

Definitely quicker than a bus...

For sure haha

I'm glad that you enjoyed it so much! I certainly wouldn't turn down a stay there, but it has never really been high on my list for that reason as well. I mean the price plays a factor too.

It was an awesome experience! It was actually fairly priced when we stayed there. If I ever see those prices again I will definitely be back! haha

:headache: Yeah... now it's ok. It's only .2 over and not .5. We're rounding down.

Yep lol I was very annoyed!

All the ups and downs of a vacation in one chapter!! The Pavilion is so pretty and your photos are amazing, but the phone and suitcase debacle? UGH to the max!!

Haha thankfully the rest of the TR is pretty happy! And thank you! The pavilion was SO pretty!!

I'm joining in... just in time for you to wrap up your last day! :laughing:

I enjoyed reading everything about your trip and am quite jealous of your two Club Level stays! Amazing! A pool day at the Grand Floridian would be great as their pools are amazing. Your safari tour also sounded amazing, but I agree it would've been awkward to try and eat and ask questions at the same time!

I happened to read through your anniversary TR as well and really loved hearing about all of your pixie dust and the cruise fun. Since you mentioned it in your wrap up - is the Prime Now ordering and pickup pretty straightforward? I've had Prime for years and have never heard about Prime Now! I'd love to use it for our trip in May to order water and snacks. Do you just meet someone in the lobby to pick up your order or do you have to pay for a package pickup? Thanks in advance for your help!

Well welcome! I am about two trip reports behind and have two more trips planned this year so there is definitely more to come! haha

This trip was and is still my favorite trip we've taken to date. Between CL, taking more time to slow down and savor the savanna it truly was just magical!

Yes! Very easy! I will usually add everything to my cart a bit ahead of time and then the night before my trip I will put the order through and pick which timeframe I want to have the groceries delivered. When you cash out you'll put the resort address and your name -guest. They'll drop the groceries right off to Bell Services (but they dont always let you know they've done so so if its passed the time you put just check to see if they are there.) There is now a $6 fee to have Bell Services to bring the groceries up to your room but you can grab them from Bell Services yourself for free. Its really a great way to get some of those essentials! There are other options like Instacart or Garden Grocer but I've always just done Prime Now and really loved it!

OMG those kids waking you up is like my biggest fear in life! I'm always like watch your iPad stop talking your going to wake people up! My husband is even more worried about this then I am... the people next to us on our last night on the last trip did not feel the same way! I get it, i do i have kids but at least TRY to keep them calm at 5am!

Great pictures at the pavilion! So cool i would love to check this out sometime! When i was little i used to say i wanted to get married in Disney i didn't end up getting married there but would have been so cool!

UGH what a way to start the last day of your trip! Cracked phone, CM being annoyed about less then a pound.... not a great start to the end of the trip!

OMG those kids waking you up is like my biggest fear in life! I'm always like watch your iPad stop talking your going to wake people up! My husband is even more worried about this then I am... the people next to us on our last night on the last trip did not feel the same way! I get it, i do i have kids but at least TRY to keep them calm at 5am!

Great pictures at the pavilion! So cool i would love to check this out sometime! When i was little i used to say i wanted to get married in Disney i didn't end up getting married there but would have been so cool!

UGH what a way to start the last day of your trip! Cracked phone, CM being annoyed about less then a pound.... not a great start to the end of the trip!

Haha it was okay since we needed to be up! But yeah I know kids are excited but inside voices would have been appreciated hahaha

Its so pretty! I always dreamed of the same thing!...Until I saw the prices lol but I am glad I didn't just because the weddings seem to be at weird times of days and seem slightly rushed so I suppose its probably better and theory! Definitely fun to check out and play pretend for free though!

Thankfully the day did a complete 180 once we got to breakfast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter