You had quite the trip, didn't you? June 2019 Completed 12/4! New TR Link 1/19!

Great final day! So nice to have a trip that hits all the spots! So happy you had such a good trip and were able to do so many amazing things!

I love having a bit of a relaxed pace sometimes, but it can be so hard to do in Disney!

That popsicle looks and sounds amazing! I will look for this on my next trip!! Great way to finish a trip, thanks for the time you took to write about everything. :)

I really enjoyed your TR, you did have a great trip!
Many magical moments for you two!

It was amazing!! Thanks for reading along!

Your dress was super cute that day!

I'm not a fan of beer either, but I've had a few sips of grapefruit beer and I agree that it is pretty tasty.

What a shame you were next to an annoying person on the plane. On my last flight, I was on the "birth control" plane. I was stuck near a mom and her five incredibly annoying kids. I almost felt sorry for her, but she had no control over her children. I'm a teacher. I like kids. This was beyond ridiculous. People sitting with eight rows of this family cheered when the plane landed.

I'm super jealous that you're getting in a Christmas trip. I was there the same exact days you were last year. I've been in a bit of a funk because no Christmas trip this year. Have a great time and be safe!

Thank you! It was super comfortable too!

Yeah it was definitely lightweight and not super sour or bitter!

Hahaha yeah that doesn't sound fun! When we flew to Orlando when my sister was a baby she cried the whole flight and the whole flight basically went in a different train of the monorail in MCO and waved to us hahaha they were happy to be away from my sister!

Our Christmas trip was amazing!!

What a face! 😍

Isn't it the sweetest???

Sounds like some nice final moments in Epcot!

It's always sad to come home but I'm glad it was such an awesome trip for you two!!

It was a great day!

We actually weren't too upset coming home this trip because it felt so long! And it probably helped knowing we were going to Aruba the next month and back to Disney in September! lol

So, so beautiful

This is adorable for two reasons:
1. Because this was your first dance song (so cute!)
2. Because they were playing it as you left

Naturally, according to the Rules of the Universe

Wow you really did have quite the trip! It looked like such an amazing time at the Grand and with all the extra stuff you did, plus just a great time in the parks! I'll be following along on your next trip for sure.

The Grand is certainly grand!! So grateful we got to stay here!

Right?? I was like okay I can leave happy!!

It was seriously one of those moments where you have to question HOW! lol like how am I this unlucky?? lol

It was one of our favorite trips! For obvious reasons but I think because we did kind of take time to slow down and just enjoy the Disney atmosphere!

Love reading your trip reports! I bet it was a dream come true staying at the Grand Floridian! Looking forward to reading about your next trip, have a great time!

Thank you for reading! And it really was!!

Thanks for another wonderful trip report! I loved your haul vlog and LOVED the fact that they were playing your first dance song when you walked in to the GF. The same thing happened to us when we were on our way to V&A's for dinner and I completely agree on what a magical and perfect moment it was!

Thank you for reading and watching!! Funny how Disney has those magical moments!! We almost had our first dance to a Dan & Shay song and my Mom was the one who was like really? You love Tangled and that would mean a lot more! And I'm glad I listened to her! Especially because we encounter it so much on our trips!!

What an awesome trip! I also don't get into vloggers but I love watching you and Dan review beers and different things around WDW. Can't wait for the next TR!

I appreciate that!! Thanks for watching and reading!!

What a great trip! I bet Joy was ecstatic to see you!

It was an amazing trip! And oh yes! haha she loves Grandma's house but is always so so happy when we get home!

What a fun trip!! Can't wait to read all about your Christmas adventures!! :D

Thanks for reading!!

Great final day! So nice to have a trip that hits all the spots! So happy you had such a good trip and were able to do so many amazing things!

I love having a bit of a relaxed pace sometimes, but it can be so hard to do in Disney!

It really was a perfect trip! I need to learn from it and take more time to slow down and enjoy the Disney atmosphere like we did on this trip!

That popsicle looks and sounds amazing! I will look for this on my next trip!! Great way to finish a trip, thanks for the time you took to write about everything. :)

It was so good!! I hope they still have them! And thanks for reading!!

Sounds like a great last few hours in Epcot!

It was perfect!

A little slow, but finally got around to reading the last few updates!
He told me I looked like a lemon wedge in tea and told Dan he looked like Earl Grey haha I guess he had a tea party on his mind!
I've never been to breakfast there, but I think it would be totally worth it just for that character interaction. And he totally nailed it! :rotfl2:

I think its one of my favorite character pics ever! Haha
Again... the Mad Hatter is just special in a way that other characters just can't be.
I don’t think in all my years of going to Disney that I have ever taken then monorail to or from EPCOT!
What???? I'm glad you finally corrected that! Riding the monorail into EPCOT and taking that loop through Future World is one of my favorite things to do!
(and good thing because Dan LOVES to give them a hard time if they have us kiss and they don’t ask our relationship beforehand. Hes a Dad joke lovin fool lol)
I like it!
Dan’s favorite thing about EPCOT is honestly just walking around, grabbing some drinks and enjoying the atmosphere.
::yes:: I can relate. I mean a ride on Test Track is nice too, but I can easily waste an afternoon and evening just enjoying World Showcase without doing much of anything.
The last song the pianist played was At Last I see the Light which was our first dance song at our wedding and it was a perfect, last magical moment!
It's a great song... fitting way to end your stay at the Grand!
Although, it ended up being an annoying flight because we had the one person who we spotted in the waiting area that we DID NOT want to sit near, pick the seat next to us
Of course. You always end up next to that person.

I enjoyed the TR!!! Even if I couldn't quite keep up to speed the whole way.

A little slow, but finally got around to reading the last few updates!
I've never been to breakfast there, but I think it would be totally worth it just for that character interaction. And he totally nailed it! :rotfl2:
Again... the Mad Hatter is just special in a way that other characters just can't be.
What???? I'm glad you finally corrected that! Riding the monorail into EPCOT and taking that loop through Future World is one of my favorite things to do!
I like it!
::yes:: I can relate. I mean a ride on Test Track is nice too, but I can easily waste an afternoon and evening just enjoying World Showcase without doing much of anything.
It's a great song... fitting way to end your stay at the Grand!
Of course. You always end up next to that person.

I enjoyed the TR!!! Even if I couldn't quite keep up to speed the whole way.

Thanks for catching up! Believe me, I was super behind on everyone's forever too!

We really loved our breakfast at 1900 Park Fare! On top of just being a family favorite growing up you really can't beat the Mad Hatter!

I know!! It just never made sense to take the monorail into EPCOT since we aren't park hoppers and we never had stayed on the monorail loop! But it was so nice!

I feel like we've been so much I've come to enjoy the atmosphere as much if not more than the rides!

It was such a magical end to our trip!

Thanks for reading!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!