You HAVE to see this!!!

purplehusky

Hollijolli on vmk
doghighness.jpg

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yeah, I know it's funny. Laugh.
For those of you who are wondering, that is Martydog. I decided to make it because of a conversation we had. He was wondering how he would look in a skirt so.. off I went. It took me forever to make. I really enjoy making graphics. So lol

Enjoy, especailly dog. Please post comments and questions.

Too funny!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

What am I going to do with you, Purple? You are crazy!!
FWIW, I really would like a kilt on VMK LOL

LOL I am glad you like it dog!! I am not sure what to do with me either... I could not help making it!!
thanks for the comments

Martydog said:
FWIW, I really would like a kilt on VMK LOL

Jolly, I CAN vouch for the fact he has asked for a kilt ever since he saw girls wearing them on VMK. :thumbsup2

Course it would have to be made for a dog's size.. I know I am spilling the secret, dear brother.. but you do want it to fit correctly, right?

For those that don't believe that animals can play VMK too.. here's an early pic of my brother and I enjoying a walk together. (Very early actually.. my purple feathers hadn't come in yet, I was just fluff!) ...:love: you Bro! :hug:

uswl1.jpg

Hmm.. maybe I should make him a kilt next.. Good idea...
are you saying dog is your brother? lol, well he is like your brother.
LOL!!! nice one duck. very nice picture

kilt.jpg
Now if i could just get a set of bagpipes! :donald:

Okay.. 1) bad enough your knobby knees show,
2) you should have at least let Jolly or myself choose the color of the kilt!! Fashion faux-pas or what!? :eek: , and finally
3) BAGPIPES?? YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THOSE DEAR!!

Yes, Jolly, he is my brother, but maybe not for long! :sad2:

:teeth:

Jolly: Yes, I made that

Dear: Any more comments from the feathered fashionaire and I WILL be getting a set of bagpipes!! ;)

Dear and Jolly: Which do you like best?

kilt1.jpg
kilt2.jpg
kilt3.jpg
kilt4.jpg
kilt5.jpg

kilt6.jpg
kilt7.jpg
kilt8.jpg
kilt9.jpg
kilt.jpg

I had to jump in here, even though my vote wasn't asked for - I like the bottom left kilt - orange, I think? Looks hot!

Also - to my fav duck - are you dissing the bagpipes? You live nearby - don't make me come to your house with my practice chanter (took lessons, and don't own the pipes. YET.) 'Cause I'll do it....

I didn't know the dog and the duck were siblings!!! you guys never told me. that is cool!!! a dog, and a duck in the family.

also, i like the red kilt best. matches with the shirt. nice work dog LOL

Martydog said:
Dear: Any more comments from the feathered fashionaire and I WILL be getting a set of bagpipes!!

Dear and Jolly: Which do you like best?

Okay first off, don't you go threatening me there, dog breath, with bagpipes. Remember I am older than you, and you know what I can do!! :rolleyes1 Second, I had actually picked the bottom left kilt before I saw Doc's post here. Leave fashion to the ladies dear.

I had to jump in here, even though my vote wasn't asked for - I like the bottom left kilt - orange, I think? Looks hot!

Also - to my fav duck - are you dissing the bagpipes? You live nearby - don't make me come to your house with my practice chanter (took lessons, and don't own the pipes. YET.) 'Cause I'll do it....

Doc, my sweet friend.. while I had also picked the same kilt.. don't get my feathers ruffled about coming for a visit with a chanter! Last time dog brought out his old set of bagpipes.. this is what happened to my gorgeous feathers..

ruffledfeathersxo1.png

.. so you can imagine what I did with his bagpipes! Arg, it took me soooo long to fix my feathers!! :furious:

So, if you value your chanter.. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter