You just had brain surgery, what will you do now? I'm going to WDW! -PTR-

KennedyMcKenna

Mouseketeer
Here we go!
When: May 27th – June 2nd at Pop Century
Me- Whitney (24) I just started a new job at Macy’s; and so far I love it. I’ve been a longtime nanny, and will probably start up again in May as a nanny to my future nephews. I have epilepsy that has been pretty much under control (seizure free) for almost six months. Prior trips to Disney had both landed me in the First Aid stations who were all amazing people. So, I’m super glad to be seizure free for this upcoming trip. I love spending time with my family, watching tv and movies (especially Star Trek!!!!) and trying to cook. Dfi and I have been together for two years. We met through an online dating site, which is becoming more and more common! We live in Michigan and love spending our time up north (not the UP but up north in the LP. Very confusing, I know.)
My favorite characters are Ariel, really any princess, Alice, Any characters from UP
My favorite rides are: TTA, TSM, Soarin’, really a ton.
My favorite foods from Disney include: Cake! Pepper Steak from Nine Dragons, anything!

DFi- Ben (32) Ben is an Environmental Tech who measures air quality at landfills. (Very glamorous, very stinky) He is fabulous at what he does. He is an amazing person who is an awesome person who I intend to spend the rest of my life with. Early this year, we sought out medical advice because he was having seizures. After much confusion and many doctors later, they found a tumor in his frontal lobe. On March 16th, it was removed and we just found out it was benign. So other than a big scar down the middle of his forehead he’s perfectly healthy! For those of you that are Trekkers or Trekkies, he has a Klingon forehead now. He loves hanging out watching movies, going up north and hanging with family!
His favorite characters are: Eeyore, the characters from Up, Stich, Wall-e
His favorite rides include: Maelstrom, TSM, TTA, Soarin’, and “the Nemo ride”
His favorite foods from Disney include: Anything!

This trip was in place before Ben’s surgery was scheduled and we were determined to keep it. We have been to WDW two times previously, once offsite in Feb 2009 and then stayed at pop In Sept 2009. We’re addicted! He went once as a child and I hadn’t been until we went in Jan 2009. Here are a few pics of us from past trips!
disney2009sept038.jpg

wdwsept09144.jpg

We’re super excited to be part of a DIS meet while we’re there in Epcot on May 28th. We’re psyched. We’ve only had one ‘accidental’ DIS meet before in line to meet the characters from Up at DHS. We got to meet dawnbu40 and her husband!
Here are our ADRs
5-27 Les Chefs de France 5:20pm
5-28 Cinderella’s Royal Table 8:05am
5-29 Chef Mickey’s 5:30 pm
5-30 Nine Dragons 5:30pm
5-31 Crystal Palace 1:45
6-1 Teppen Edo 7:10pm
6-2 Ohana Breakfast 10:30am

So, welcome to this PTR, many updates to come! I welcome feedback on our ADRs!
Have an awesome day!!!
:dance3:

Nothing very exciting to post. We went to our Disney Store Outlet in the Great Lakes Crossing Mall and both got some Up Hawaiian shirts, I got a great messenger style bag with little disney character dolls all over it. It's adorable and a perfect park bag!Hope everybody had a super Easter!

:wave2: I'm in!

:woohoo: for being seizure free and DFi's tumor being benign! That must have been a really scary experience! So glad he's healthy! :goodvibes

Your pics are so cute but where are the Up tees?

Your adrs sound good! Looking forward to more!

Welcome!!!

Here is a stock photo of the shirts we bought at The Disney Store Outlet at Great Lakes Crossing.
100560M.jpg

Better pictures and pictures of my new bag will come soon!

I've just started (about two weeks ago) my new job at Macy's, and so far, so great!!!

More updates tomorrow, today was a long workday!

Have a super night!:hug::thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter