You know I'm a squirrel guy...

animals-squirrel-cable-electric_cable-electricity_supply-line_tapping-blnn15_low.jpg

Well, if Chester was the yellow cat the only "special needs" I see is he needs to put a little more reach on that left hook.

That's the one. Instead of going after the offender he starts to Kitty Heathen with his sister Chubbs who routinely kicks his butt Special Needs

Unrestricted Alcoholic beverages, Fireworks and Local chapters of The NSS unsupervised. What could possibly go wrong???

Unrestricted Alcoholic beverages, Fireworks and Local chapters of The NSS unsupervised. What could possibly go wrong???

Kinda sad for me really. I've worked emergency department now for over 17 years. This holiday weekend is officially my LAST to work in the ED. I've decided that I've had enough of the gunshots, stabbings, and heart attacks and have decided to settle into something more comfortable.

So I chose to take a position in a Neurology clinic.

Yeah, there shouldn't be any non-sense over there...

Kinda sad for me really. I've worked emergency department now for over 17 years. This holiday weekend is officially my LAST to work in the ED. I've decided that I've had enough of the gunshots, stabbings, and heart attacks and have decided to settle into something more comfortable.

On to new and better things, you'll get use to it and like you told me you'll have a more of a family friendly work schedule.

Michael Congrats on the new job. Having regular hours after round the clock rotating shifts will be a so many years of will be a nice change I Know. Still not having a front row seat for those applying for a DARWIN AWARDS GRANT will take some getting used to.
Looks like we know who the OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER at GSP next year will be

Congrats Michael. Hope you enjoy the new schedule. I hope your last holiday in ED is very uneventful.

Appreciate it all. I have my own office! I can't get used to that. I'll have to get a pic of it, but I have a fantastic view of an A/C unit!

Downside, I'm kinda having to match my vacation time with the Neurologist in the clinic. Long and short of it is looking not so good for next year's GSP meet. Hard to say just yet. Maybe just mean I won't get to stay as long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!