You know I'm a squirrel guy...

Michael is the Little fellow starting this week or did he get benched for the conduct we discussed

Sorry so late, he played special teams I believe. Limited play time due to pulled tail muscle.

Seen the two at Wally Weird this morning. Look more like chipmunks than squirrels.

squirels.jpg

Purple squirrel

Purple squirrel is a term used by employment recruiters to describe a job candidate with precisely the right education, experience, and qualifications that perfectly fits a job’s multifaceted requirements.

See, even recruiters know which animal to name this "perfect person" after.

I was in a patients room and sent my nurse to get my stethoscope out of my desk drawer and she came back to the room "Good Lord at the peanuts!". She had found my stash of mixed nuts.

You know Sam's don't small size anything.

Saw the story on FOX News and thunked of you Tiggerdad was gonna shoot you a pm about it as I couldnt figure out how to post it here

The Third Tradition of AA states " The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking." So Michael if your little buddy there decides he has a problem he is welcome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!