You know I'm a squirrel guy...

Somehow, you know this is going to get back to the Fort and Michael will be involved.

Shoplifting squirrel caught at MK.

j

I'd give it two likes if I could.

Not sure they will be able to prove anything . He should have a pretty good alibi. He keeps Bama Ed, The Rusty Scupper SouthAlabama 5er on speed dial and retainer for just such occasions.

Teamubr's too.

Of course I usually pay in burgers, chicken, and unsalted peanuts but they don't seem to mind.

You may want to up your retainer payments Tiggerdad. This story is now being covered on the FOX News website

UPDATE It is now being reported on The Pat Gray Show on The Blaze Network. Jeffy during the " Chewing The Fat With Jeffy'' that the squirrel in question is TRAINED to engage in this conduct, Despite no evidence support his speculation Pat opined that once outside the larcenous rodent turned over his ill gotten booty to his handle who promptly enjoyed the pillaged M&Ms

Last edited:

You notice how he picked the ones with the peanuts. Do you have any idea how long that took to train? Like teaching Baby Groot to push the right button.
downloadfile-3.gif

BREAKING NEWS
It has just been reported on FaceBook's Disney Camper page that site 1710 was the scene of a major hit and run attack by a marauding band of Squirrels. Officials have so far declined to address all questions about injuries and damage. Further details to follow as they become available

Uh, I was at the market...
giphy.gif

FOUND???? I suspect your Dear Sainted Wife, DISCOVERED your Dress Robes while searching your inner sanctum for what she needed in order to accomplish a task you were stalling on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!