You know I'm a squirrel guy...

Sending you little buddies to run thru the audience during the CANDLELIGHT PROCESSIONAL. NOT COOL
Twice during last nights performance Michael's little buddies ran thru our row to jump into a nearby tree.

Sounds like he has another lack of discipline issue again with some of the recruits breaking rank.

j

Hey I am all for spontaneous acts of Mischief and Mayhem but I stall say doing so during a retelling of the birth of The Lord, NOT COOL!
I believe it's NSS protocol #2 "If you're gonna make a scene, be seen"

We had a pet squirrel when I was a kid. Chester was his name. Dad used to sit in recliner and eat roasted peanuts. Chester sat on his shoulder. Dad would eat 5 or 6 and hand chester one every once in a while. My mother hated it. The recliner always full of crumbs. She finally kept it covered with a blanket so she could just take it outside and shake it off.

Chester had the habit of meeting us in the hall. Our hallway from the garage opened up into the living room and on the right was an upright piano. He would get on the piano, and when you came into the living room he would jump onto your shoulder. We expected it.

Newcomers did not...

Needless to say, we got lots of laughs from telling people "Hey, go on in, I forgot something in the car." Some of the screams were priceless...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!