You know I'm ready to go back to Disney

HBaney84

Mouseketeer
So today we went to Dutch Wonderland (It's in PA, a amusement park with pretty much only kid rides, we only live like 30 minutes from it). So it was me, my DH, DD (3), DS (2) and my mom and dad. (All of us, plus my 2 step sons and maybe by then daughter-in-law) will be going to Disney September 2017..

But you know I'm ready to go back to Disney because all day today I was saying to my husband (who spent one rainy cold day in Disney when he was a teenager and didn't have fun)...

*This ride, is like Star Tours (is that even whats it called now?), except it will be air conditioned and much bigger. (and my dad chips in... and much better)

*This is like the monorails, except it's not really a ride in a park at Disney... it can be used for transportation (and my dad chips in or just for riding around and relaxing)

*This is like the Tomorrow Land Speedway, except the cars are different (my dad didn't chip in there, he was on the ride with my DS)

There was also more of these through out the day....

Mind you, I haven't been to Disney for 8 years, I am so ready to go back. For my parents, till they get back it will be almost 20 since they have been there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter