You know, it just doesn't matter......

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
Today, I found myself to be very tense and a bit ill tempered. Gabby had to leave on business, my dog had a bad pass out to the point of having a seizure, there was other family related drama, and finally, I just wasn't having the day that I had planned out for myself, so I entered pity party mode, but there was not even an audience for my drama, which makes it all the more difficult to get past.

I went out to make an Elf purchase with a coupon that I had that was only good for today. I really didn't want to return home, so I decided to go check out some other sales. I was bumming around Target when I met a wonderful man who calls himself, Wild Santa. He was buying toys for the Toys For Tots program. He has a website that he uses to coordinate his toy collection efforts. Anyone interested can check out WildSanta.org.

Now, Gabby and I usually pick a couple of Angel Tree kids, but I have been unsuccessful in finding any of the Angel Trees this year. So, after speaking with Terry, I used my bargain hunting skills and managed to load up the back end of my car for about $150. I maxed out my money with a focus on girl toys, since that is what is needed in our area. There are Bratz toys, video games, craft kits, puzzles, Disney princess grooming sets, and all sorts of stuff that I never would have played with because it was just too froo-froo.

When I got home, I finally was able to talk with Gabby. She is safe and sound in the Fort Lauderdale area. I walked the dogs and Beanie is doing well tonight. And I came on here to catch up on the WPASADI stuff. Basically, my prayers were answered and none of the cares that I had earlier today matter now.

Giving to those in need and Disney are the two things that can always make my days better. I just thought I would share that. Maggie

Maggie,

Glad to hear it all seemed to work out! I agree...doing for others and Disney can make ya feel all warm and good.

You are SO RIGHT!!!!! :thumbsup2 DH and I did our angel-tree thing yesterday and I still feel good! :goodvibes (I had NO idea what the heck "Polly-Pockets" was and now I do -- so it was even a little bit educational! Who knew???)

We are doing Toys For Tots at work, so I have to go pick something up. I'm broke (as usual LOL), but I'm sure I can find something decent and cheap :)

Maggie, you are a wonderfully generous person. I'm glad you turned your not so great day around~!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter