• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

you know the 2nd and 3rd day restrictions on the fracilien pass.....

nodrog

Earning My Ears
if i bought them in advance of our trip, say 3 months in advance, that would get round that restriction wouldnt it?

I could begin my passes in may for example, and use them in august without falling foul of the 2nd and 3rd day limitations.

Is that right?

I don't think that would work. They only send you a temporary pass in the mail. You then take the temp pass to the passport office to get it changed to a new one. It's almost certain that you wouldn't be able to use it for the two days after switching from the temp to the permanent pass.

I don't think that would work. They only send you a temporary pass in the mail. You then take the temp pass to the passport office to get it changed to a new one. It's almost certain that you wouldn't be able to use it for the two days after switching from the temp to the permanent pass.

ach, knickers. I rather hoped i'd found a loop hole. Oh well. ill just have to pay the extra and get fantasy or dream wont i.

thanks for the reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter