You May Now Kiss the Groom - Our May '18 Honeymoon PTR!

SKYLINE CHILI MIDNIGHT SNACK?!! Your ideas are phenomenal! Very personal, very locally inspired, love,move everything!!

And the sneak of your vows.... There will not be a dry eye in the house :). Very sweet! I LOVE love!!

Dawn

I won't post much but to give you a peek, the beginning is : "For most people, today has been an ordinary day. The sun rose, the tide changed, and people slept in. But for us, today is extraordinary. We’re making promises to each other for the rest of our days, no matter how ordinary or extraordinary they may be. "

The ending is "And I promise to give all that I have towards making every day with you extraordinary; because extraordinary is what you are, extraordinary is what you deserve, and extraordinary is what today, as well as every day with you, should be."

I just teared up reading this. Your vows sound awesome.

I won't post much but to give you a peek, the beginning is : "For most people, today has been an ordinary day. The sun rose, the tide changed, and people slept in. But for us, today is extraordinary. We’re making promises to each other for the rest of our days, no matter how ordinary or extraordinary they may be. "

The ending is "And I promise to give all that I have towards making every day with you extraordinary; because extraordinary is what you are, extraordinary is what you deserve, and extraordinary is what today, as well as every day with you, should be."

My favorite lines are: "But most importantly, I deeply believe in you, the person you are and the person you will grow to be. Likewise, I believe in us and the couple we will become as we grow old together. There is still a huge part of me that cannot believe that I'M the one who gets to marry you." That last line gets me every time. I really cannot believe I am the one who gets to marry Corey. But enough mushiness....

200.gif

Just beautiful! I am a sobbing mess over here!!!

processional of the wedding party we will play a string quartet version of "A Thousand Years" (by Vitamin String Quartet)

Aw, that's what I walked down the aisle to! Great choice!

Also, in other news, we upgraded our lighting package. There will be a 6 point fabric swag hanging from the ceiling, we're lighting up the skirts of our cake table and our head table, we have pipe and drape behind the head table, 20 teal uplights, and a custom monogram that will project onto the pipe and drape over the head table. It should hopefully look fantastic!

Love uplighting and the monogram! I had both too and it really gives the room something extra. Add in the drapery and OMG gorgeous! Your countdown is getting so much smaller!! YAY!!

Enjoy every minute of this! You will miss it when it's all said and done, trust me!!!!!

My favorite lines are: "But most importantly, I deeply believe in you, the person you are and the person you will grow to be. Likewise, I believe in us and the couple we will become as we grow old together. There is still a huge part of me that cannot believe that I'M the one who gets to marry you."

WOW! Your vows are beautiful, filled with love and true heartfelt sentiments.

The wedding is getting close. Only a few weeks away. I am sure your are crazy busy. How are the finishing touches coming?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter