you read my email- Hector-Kearny NJ

fav's=mets&mickey

Love ONE MAN'S DREAM WORLD, But MISS BAWB
Hey guys, thanks for the info.........I really think what I might end up doing is rescheduling my dinner reservation for the 14th and get the tickets for the halloween party.....thanks guys......

Hey guys, thanks for the info.........I really think what I might end up doing is rescheduling my dinner reservation for the 14th and get the tickets for the halloween party.....thanks guys......

Rock on and the unplugged shirt is awesome (I wish i could get a baby sized one for my daughter to wear)...

--Mr. DB

Rock on and the unplugged shirt is awesome (I wish i could get a baby sized one for my daughter to wear)...

--Mr. DB

thanks DB..............hopefully they can get me a 2-XL............1-XL just might be a little on the tight side.....depending on the make of it..............oh well........Now I really feel like I am part of the Round Table.............
Pod Whip
DUFF
DUFl = Dis Unplugged for Life
HRM = Honorary Roundtable Member
DPCM = Dis Podcast Member

or the original

GALPP = Get/Got a Life Podcast People

or whatever we decide to call ourselves

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter