"You should come to Disney World with us. We're leaving in 10 days!"

AlohaPolynesian

DIS Veteran
Well, well, well...what do we have here? A trip to WDW? Leaving in 9 days? When I thought it would be the first year in a LONG TIME that I haven't gone to Disney World?!

Forget the fact that I went to Disneyland in September. I need me some DHS, AK, and EPCOT!

So here's the story. This has been a pretty rough year for me personally. The first three months of the year had me battling with some health issues. Also, I was working part-time for an awesome company hoping for something full-time to open up. It didn't look like it was happening, so I left when I was offered a job in an un-related field (I graduated in 2009 so it has been hard to find something, anything!) that offered me more money and benefits.

I was working for a second location of a local business, and they weren't doing so well. Unfortunately they had to let some of us go, and I was one of them. It was actually a blessing in disguise because I missed my old coworkers dearly and was able to get my old job back. :woohoo:

So now I was back at my old job and feeling good. Full-time positions were opening up and after some discussions with my supervisor, I was confident that I would finally be hired on full-time. Yesterday I just found out that I did not get the position I interviewed for, so I was feeling a little down.

My sister and her husband are taking their kids to Disney World soon, and when she knew I was bummed about not getting the job, she invited me to come along!

Join me over the next few days while I figure out what to pack, what I'll do on my solo day, and meet the cast of characters on the trip. Yippee!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter