You want to go to Disney tomorrow?? Okay!! Its a Wrap 9/18

Your drink at Coronado looks amazing. To bad that is only available there, totally something up my alley.

Speaking of my alley, love, love, love Sanaa. We don't usually do the dining plan, but awesome they sub the bread service for dessert. So much better!

Coronado has a lot of hidden dining and drinks there. The resort really is tailored more for adults and has a lot of indulgences for sure :)

So glad you are doing a report! I can't believe Alexander is almost three - I am fairly sure I read a report when it was his first trip! That outfit....ridiculous cuteness right there. Can't wait to read more!

So glad you are doing a report! I can't believe Alexander is almost three - I am fairly sure I read a report when it was his first trip! That outfit....ridiculous cuteness right there. Can't wait to read more!

His first trip was when he had just turned 5 months old. Time flies when your having fun :)

For our Father's Day lunch we decided on a new place T Rex restaurant. Ever since we found out we were having a little boy out always wanted to take Alexander here. The line was superlong but we had a reservation. I called the restaurant directly that morning and was able to get a reservation with no problem. Inside of this place has an incredible theme and we loved the meteor shower that went off while we were there. Since we are on the dining plan we were able to get low-fat milk shakes as our drink. They were so good and Alexander enjoyed both. My husband had the ribs with extra fries as he subbed out the coleslaw. I had a steak with a delicious shrimp casserole type dish. Everything we had was delicious and the service was wonderful. I didn't take a picture of the desert but we had the donuts we were so full we only had a bite. We would Definitely return here as the theme in the food were quite good.

IMG_9058.PNG IMG_9059.PNG IMG_9060.PNG IMG_9061.PNG IMG_9062.PNG IMG_9064.PNG IMG_9065.PNG IMG_9066.PNG IMG_9067.PNG IMG_9068.PNG

Last edited:
Yum, your dinners looks great. Especially the milkshakes, how can you top that. What did Alexander think of all the dinosaurs?

Yum, your dinners looks great. Especially the milkshakes, how can you top that. What did Alexander think of all the dinosaurs?

He loved the atmosphere and of course the milk shakes!! Such a cool place for a little boy.

For dinner that evening we decided to eat at the pool grill/bar at CSR. I first ordered a delicious swirl margarita. My DH had the cheeseburger and fries. The burger was pretty bad :( I had a grilled chicken salad that wasn't bad. After dinner we watched the dive in movie, and they handed free bags of pop secret popcorn, not a bad deal at all.

Photos in post right below.

Last edited:
After a little fun the next day at Typhoon Lagoon we decided to head to an old fav Wolfgang Puck Express. If you are on the dining plan, this is about as good as it gets for value. The food is incredible and the atmosphere is comfortable. Both DH and I decided on the meatloaf. This is by far one of the best dishes on property. It has a slight BBQ flavor with delicious fried onion strips on top. I cannot recommend this dish enough. Little Alexander wanted fries, so we used a snack credit and the portion was huge. Their fries are way better than any Disney CS fries for sure. Thankfully no dessert as we were stuffed beyond belief after that delicious meal.

After a little fun the next day at Typhoon Lagoon we decided to head to an old fav Wolfgang Puck Express. If you are on the dining plan, this is about as good as it gets for value. The food is incredible and the atmosphere is comfortable. Both DH and I decided on the meatloaf. This is by far one of the best dishes on property. It has a slight BBQ flavor with delicious fried onion strips on top. I cannot recommend this dish enough. Little Alexander wanted fries, so we used a snack credit and the portion was huge. Their fries are way better than any Disney CS fries for sure. Thankfully no dessert as we were stuffed beyond belief after that delicious meal.

I've heard so many good things about the WPE meatloaf throughout the years and have yet to ever try it. Gonna have to change that!

The photo of Alexander lounging with the popcorn is cute!

I love WPE! I haven't been there in so long since they have so many new restaurants at Disney Springs. Such great value and real utensils & dishes! :)

Enjoy your F&W trip! I'll be checking IG to see all your fun times!

The photo of Alexander lounging with the popcorn is cute!

I love WPE! I haven't been there in so long since they have so many new restaurants at Disney Springs. Such great value and real utensils & dishes! :)

Enjoy your F&W trip! I'll be checking IG to see all your fun times!

The selection of restaurants at DS is incredible, things have changed so much there over the past few years. Yes please follow my trip on IG, I am so excited to share. Because of our jobs I will be silent on FB during this trip :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!