You will swear I'm making this up!

Is this person's individual crisis a theme park or attraction strategy?

My crisis was that I couldn't work on my day by day touring plans. Thankfully, I'm now back up and running. Sadly, I have to do work that pays the bills today instead of trip planning.

I can't thank you guys enough for keeping me informed. This place can be so amazing! :goodvibes

PS - I still don't understand why I could get to the Dis when the internet was clearly down for everything else. That's it's own little version of Disney magic, I guess.

No, I live in Knoxville and mine went down last night. The only thing we could do was stream hulu & Netflix. Everything else was impossible, even words with friends

We're in Louisiana & we were out yesterday also. But we've been having trouble with Charter for a few weeks. Our internet has been going off & on. Not fun. My DD starts fussing for me to "fix it" every time it's gone out. Not sure what she thinks I can do. :confused3 I just keep telling her to go read a book, LOL.

Live in a suburb of Milwaukee. Our Charter internet was down too last night. I got through to an automated message---said a widespread outage of service.
Back up running this morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!